The Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA)

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

The Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA)

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Democratic Senators are considering introducing legislation that will provide new benefits for many more Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills and ambition.

“Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society,” said New York Sen. Chuck Schumer. “We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they have some idea of what they are doing.”

In a Capitol Hill press conference, Nancy Pelosi pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, “Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?”

“As a non-abled person, I can’t be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them,” said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember “righty tighty, lefty loosey”. “This new law should be real good for people like me. I’ll finally have job security.” With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. Dick Durbin, II: “As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected liberal officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a good salary for doing so.”

This message was approved by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren & Nancy Pelosi........all Americans With No Abilities whatsoever!!
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
sammy the blade

Re: The Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA)

Post by sammy the blade »

Wow, I wonder if I can just stay home and they could direct deposit my check.
2024 candidate for president
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Ahh...So THAT'S how I spent 20 years in the Postal Service! I always wondered LMAO!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
DonC

Post by DonC »

Aloong the same lines.
https://vimeo.com/239050403
DonC
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

On a "serious" note: There was a young lady, probably mid-late 20's om my Mail route that received Social Security Disability checks monthly. To look at her, you could see no disability, in fact she looked great. As we got talking, she informed me of this disability: "Chronic Fatigue" (which, IMO, is a technical way of stating "Always Tired"). Now, forgive me in advance to anyone here collecting on such a "disease", but I've got a case of "Chronic Fatigue" going on every day in the worst possible way! Now...Who do I talk to?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

A good disability attorney.
2024 candidate for president
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

sammy the blade wrote:A good disability attorney.
LMAO...Sammy, with MY luck, I'd end up having to send said attorney my monthly checks to cover his fees!