Eye can dream again...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Eye can dream again...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Each and every year since 1974 I endure a vivid pain of loss and despair, the episode I described AS "Afraid To Dream" posted in 2007, chronicling a 17 year old WJC horrific car crash. AS the years erode mine sensibilities, eye can state with certainty that I can still taste the flavors and scents of tragedy, but I have become equal with the life's hand dealt unto me, and eye realize that had it not been for that dance with death, mine life would not have turned out AS it has, and the results therein eye am blessed with, and tonight I will not be afraid to dream, I already lived the nightmare many times...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
DonC

Re: Eye can dream again...

Post by DonC »

Wally: Glad to hear you're bouncing back. We really can't afford to loose you.
DonC
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I reread that 2007 post. Your recount was incredibly vivid and horrifying. It sounds like you have come to terms with that event in '74 and thereby reduced the power it had over you. As the Bard might have said had he written for BOC, "Fear not what dreams may come."
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sir Wallace,

I still remember the details of that chilling but heartfelt post. Dream on..

Jim
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

74 was the year I graduated high school. Hell of a thing to go through, especially at that age.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Very good to hear your spirits are up and thanks for sharing these positives vibes with us.