claudster

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

claudster

Post by sammy the blade »

Anyone heard from the Claudster in awhile?
2024 candidate for president
tequiza

Re: claudster

Post by tequiza »

Not for awhile Sammy, last I heard from Steve was when he posted on the forum, nothing since.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

Steve is one of the OG's and he came back and is gone again. I remember what happened with Jerry and it can get ya to thinkin.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Yeah it can, I remember when he posted he said something about having surgery but didn't say what for, I think that's the last post he made.
sammy the blade

I really hope the surgery wasn't the last thing he ever did. This getting old ain't for sissys!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sammy the blade wrote:I really hope the surgery wasn't the last thing he ever did. This getting old ain't for sissys!
Ain't much fun either, I get pains in places that I didn't know I had places :shock:
sammy the blade

Pete, found out I have arthritis in my right big toe. My insurance doesn't want to pay for celebrex without trying three different meds first. Two down one to go, good thing I have some back.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I just emailed Steve (Claudster)...Lets see if he responds....
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Thanks for the email Tom and the thoughts. I am doing pretty well my friends. Last year I had so much S _ _t done on my body it even ticked me off.
First I had my eyes fixed because of cataracts. Then came a hernia, that was ouch! then a trigger finger got fixed which was my good nose pickin one and finally they laid me out on the table for 6 1/2 hours to install 7 stints in my Aorta. Not for any blockage but a scan showed that I had bulges that burst and one was very close to doing so. Other than that it was pretty good. The truth of the matter is I have to many Damn hobbies and knives isn't the biggest one. I started making Rabbit traps about 5 years ago just to get rid of the ones by the house and a couple of months later I was making them for neighbors and now I've been shipping them all over the place. The first month and a half I caught 44 bunnies right in front of my house. So any way, The traps are keepin me pretty busy along with the other traps I make and Wood Duck houses. It was nice to post here a couple of months ago and then I got busy with orders and buying them darn guns. That's just addictive as the blades. Thanks for caring to wonder but this old fart is doing O.K.
I HOPE :D I'll try to stop by and check to make sure you guys are alive and kicking every once and a while, I guess that's not to funny life has been good.

Here's a link to a web-site I kinda set up for what I make if you care to take a peek.

http://mycedarwoodproducts.com/
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Pretty cool Steve! That's usen the old noggin to finance your shootin hobby. Glad to hear your still kickin!!!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Sorry to hear of all your medical problems Steve, but happy that your doing ok now.
Sure looks like your keeping yourself pretty busy but don't forget to take a little time off to have a little fun, it's ok to relax once in a while!
Looking forward to seeing you post once in a while! :-)
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sammy the blade wrote:Pete, found out I have arthritis in my right big toe. My insurance doesn't want to pay for celebrex without trying three different meds first. Two down one to go, good thing I have some back.
Inc, Co's are a PITA Sammy, I went through the same thing back in 06 for two herniated discs in my neck, I had to jump through a bunch of BS hoops before that would let the Doctor operate, cost me a lot of money for shots, PT, and a lot of useless BS! :evil: