George the Golfer

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

George the Golfer

Post by ILikeStilettos »

George was an avid golfer, in fact his life practically revolved around the game. One day as he was going downhill in his cart he lost control and the cart rolled over his right arm, badly crushing it and the shoulder joint. By the time he got to the hospital, the arm was not viable and they had to completely amputate.

A few months later he was being fitted for a prosthesis, but the technician explained that he would have very limited use of it and it was unlikely he would ever be able to swing a club again.

George became even more depressed and decided that if he couldn't play golf, life was not worth living. So he climbed out on the roof of a ten story building and stood on the edge, ready to throw himself off. Just at that moment, he noticed an armless man coming down the street: dancing, skipping, whooping and generally having a great time. George felt ashamed of his behavior and wanted to ask the guy how he kept his spirits up.

He rushed down the stairs and finally caught up with the guy.

George: "You know I was just about to kill myself because I lost my arm and can't play golf anymore, but look at you! You have no arms and yet you seem to be having a great life. What's the secret? How do you stay so happy?"

Armless Man: "I'm not happy at all ... my balls itch something awful!"
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
john

Re: George the Golfer

Post by john »

Funny but not as funny as the husband's email.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sammy the blade

Re: George the Golfer

Post by sammy the blade »

Man, that's a rough one. Guess he has to rub one off. Considering he can't wash them his friends probably call him crusty.
2024 candidate for president