I'm Doofus E.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

I'm Doofus E.

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

I have come here tonight, to confess my severe addiction, and plead for your prayers and best wishes for my mental and physical well being. I am now in the throes of a serious condition in which I became addicted at the age of 14. I know there is others who became addicted earlier, but 14 is quite young and I've been hooked ever since. I stashed it in the bushes at school. I would come home late, and run to my room for fear my Dad would smell it on me. I ran from the police when confronted, and was caught a few times and locked away. I also went long periods of time without it, but the pain was always there. I had to have it. It controlled me, it called out to me, it was an obsession. The social effects were also intriguing. Girls only liked me when I had it with me, and it helped with sexual gratification, knowing I could get what I wanted, what turned them on. Years, then decades, have gone by with this addiction. Just when I thought I had too many close calls and saw my life flash before my eyes, I swore I would end it. Then, I would get rid of it, only to get it again. And now, I've done away with it again. My heart is heavy, and although it's only been a week, I'm Jonesin pretty fuckin hard right now.

Help me please!

Pray that I find another Harley-Davidson (even a Sportster will do!) to help sooth my addiction and relieve my pain, and I will petition Santa to fill your stockings this Christmas with new old stock Latamas.

Pitifully yours,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Re: I'm Doofus E.

Post by Viking45 »

Bonz brother,smoke some of this until you can get the real thing. Missed you man.
Start off with one of the baddest bikes ever grace the pavement- The Road King (the name says it all)
Road King.jpg
Road King.jpg (122.1 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Some close-ups after I added a few bits and pieces of new chrome. The new pipes wake the neighbors now.
At 6'2" I am counting the days until I get some forwards put on. Already bought some 16" apes but gonna wait until I get the controls on to install the new bars.
AA-01.jpg
AA-01.jpg (668.16 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
AA-02.jpg
AA-02.jpg (508.79 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
AA-03.jpg
AA-03.jpg (475.54 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
AA-04.jpg
AA-04.jpg (581.43 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
AA-05.jpg
AA-05.jpg (437.48 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Threw in a pic of my favorite artist- Frank Frazetta kickin' back on an old Indian.
(he's the man that painted the Silver Warrior I use for my forum pic)
Frank.jpg
Frank.jpg (133.11 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Frazetta The Silver Warrior.jpg
Frazetta The Silver Warrior.jpg (223.04 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Saved the best for last, my friend Kayla sitting on my Glide. 8)
Baby K.jpg
Baby K.jpg (415.44 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Scored this really cool tee off of ebay,
Warr's 00b.jpg
Warr's 00b.jpg (156.63 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Warr's 01.jpg
Warr's 01.jpg (429.69 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
Cheers.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

This is where I bought my bike,they only deal with the very best,cleanest motorcycles and I honestly don't think you can find a better price anywhere unless you buy from an individual that's desperate to sell.
I have seen a 1994 and a 2002 with under 1000 miles. The 2002 was a 1200 Sporty for 2200 bucks and I went back the next day to buy it and it was gone.
I bought my bike around 4:00 pm and they close at 6 and someone grabbed that Sportster between 5 and 6.

http://www.wheelerauto.com/Inventory/Ma ... idson.aspx
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Doofis E. Glad to see you back! I rode my 77 superglide about 40 miles two weeks ago and I think that's it for me. Got home and had to take two Norco 10's, lower back surgery in 09 and it's finally caught up with me. Sux big time!
2024 candidate for president
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Good to see you posting again Bonz, but I gotta ask, what happened to your old Harley, why is it gone :?:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Are you bemoaning the absence of that big Honda you had, resplendent with all the lunch boxes and suitcases mounted thereupon? Golly I can't feel, but will chuckle and mock your anguish. Now that you are in age of advanced feebleness, perhaps you should consider one of those motorcycle tricycles with the two wheels up front, still manly impressive enough for you to use to woo fat chicks with low self esteem/vision problems.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Welcome back!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

SUM TYMES YA JUS NEAD TA FEED DA OBSESSIONS !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

one day at a time,try to get in the wind asap,good luck.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome back Mr. Bonzo.

I guess you found that sitting on a vibra-cushion in front of a big fan did not cut it.

Good luck in recapturing your youth. :mrgreen:
sammy the blade

Good luck in recapturing your youth. :mrgreen:[/quote]

That ain't gonna happen!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

My 2006 Springer Softail FXSTSI is for sale:

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

The Road King is history, my jitters are beginning to calm down a bit, and until I find another HD, I have the BMW Z4 to keep me in the wind. Also, the stereo in that thing is a mind blower, and I can't complain much about losing my balance anymore. The one I miss the most was the 73 Electra Glide.
DSCN0374.JPG
DSCN0374.JPG (134.68 KiB) Viewed 3871 times
Mr. Corpse,

The lunch boxes held a case of Coors in each one with plenty of room for ice. You should have bought it. All that Coors would keep you busy at work...

Mr. Sammy,
Mr. JulesVane,

Where at and how much?

Mr. Tequiza,

I don't know. I just do sToOpiD things like that sometimes.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Mr. Bonz...Presently resides in a storage unit in upstate NY. Instead of collecting mileage, it's currently collecting dust. Near Newburgh NY. I87 NYS Thruway Exit 17. Asking price is $9,500. Less than 11,000 miles on it. I'd be glad to add further details should there be an interest...Chris (JulesVane)

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Marion, Indiana. About 100 miles north of Indianapolis Indiana. If interested send me a pm, numbers match!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Sammy,
Mr. JulesVane,

Thanks for the kindly info, but logistics are somewhat limited to the left coast. That springer will be in the back of my mind...

Mr. Natcherly,

Not sure about the vibro cushion, but I did stay at some hole in the wall motel with real holes in the wall across from the Cow Palace some years back with .25 cent deposit vibro bed, complete with with a B&W tv with only 1/2 a channel. I wanted to take my GF there for a romantic getaway for the Giants ring ceremony game, but she refused once we turned up Geneva St.

Mr. Corpse,

The 3 wheel backward tricycle thing would be good therapy for you. Maybe you'll unlock the door of your masterbatoreum and Sears catalogs and National Geo's and get some fresh air for a change.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson