I'm Doofus E.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: I'm Doofus E.

Post by sammy the blade »

PLEASE keep that door locked! You could scar someone's life forever.
2024 candidate for president
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings I'm Doofus E.-

Izzat the best barb ye could sling? Jeepers, how the mighty have fallen...You're routinely re-occurring posting fascination with self flagellation wears thin after so many pages. Eye was hoping that your re-emergence uponst theses hollowed halls would have at least a shadow of a glimmer of'n yer old ability to skillfully word jest, especially after your recovery fromst your self induced coma due to voluntary over imbibing of rotund gals' Bartholin gland fluids. Therefore, you are, until such time AS later, hereby summarily demoted from "Doofus Emeritus" to 'Doofus Failed At Goofism", assemble acronym yourself.

AS Ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J, Corpse
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

It happens. You have taken at least the 1st step and maybe the 5th or 4th....hmmmm I got me own probs too....never that one but plenty of others. The pic attached is of a friend but thought it fitttttting. be careful....and remember that you be among friends. A lot of sick ones but at least friends.
Attachments
DSCN3929.JPG
DSCN3929.JPG (233.38 KiB) Viewed 3269 times
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
sammy the blade

You seem to be getting back to your unusual self Wally. At least I hope so.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Sammy The Blade-

Even my usual self is "UN-"

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

...With all the cell phone users trying to run my Harley off the road these days, I'll stick with my other 5-speed Springer w/ ape hangers. More my speed as of late...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

JulesVane wrote:...With all the cell phone users trying to run my Harley off the road these days, I'll stick with my other 5-speed Springer w/ ape hangers. More my speed as of late...
I had one, that bike is worth $$$$$$.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Mr. Corpse, here is a post on the Sharper Deal forum which you may not have seen. It apparently deals with roofing (I think). The author may be attempting to emulate your unique style, but in that he/she/it has failed. However, AS our resident roofing expert, can you elucidate or comment?
Garryfirea wrote:There are a variety of unalike reasons why someone may opt for to unadulterated czyszczenie kostki brukowej slask garden-variety prosaic sagacity is to invigorate the recommendation of the roof as extravagantly comprehensive dial plead of the home. Whether its negro streaks on roof anticipated to the intumescence false front blemishes honour a clever line look neglected and unsightly. When selling your serene it is mainly momentous in classification to blow up expand on the value of your accommodation and to well done people any awareness quiescent buyers that the roof would want to be replaced if they isle of man deemster to purchase. It could be the contention between selling your bailiwick presume there are a number of far-out ways that a roof can be cleaned as glowingly as a multifariousness of roof cleaning products or chemicals on the demand today. How someone goes alongside cleaning a roof is normally quickly tied to the roof cleaning spin-off or chemicals that they are using. Deciding how you request clean your roof is czyszczenie dachow katowice non-standard natural everywhere what you are most unperturbed with.
There was a hyper link in the original post, but I removed it as it may be harmful...
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

I had a green sting ray, for some reason no one saw it in the cards for me to have a pea picker but I was happy enough with the one speeder for a long time. sorta wish i still had the thing.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Hi Markco..Started collecting Krates a while back. Had over 20 of them at one time. Filled 3 rooms of my house.
This 1972 Pea Picker with disc brake ought to bring back some memories. Could post a bunch of pics., but didn't mean to impose on this thread...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings Mr. Natcherly- commentary regarding goofitized roof post forthcoming
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

A LITTLE CLARIFICATION: that is not a springer front end, butt a girder frontend styled after what you'd find on the Indian motorcyce.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
sammy the blade

TRYKER wrote:A LITTLE CLARIFICATION: that is not a springer front end, butt a girder frontend styled after what you'd find on the Indian motorcyce.
Mo's correctness!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

TRYKER wrote:A LITTLE CLARIFICATION: that is not a springer front end, butt a girder frontend styled after what you'd find on the Indian motorcyce.
Thank you kind Sir Tryker for that clarification. Over the years of collecting them, nobody ever referred to it as that, but 'tis true. I stand corrected.