REDNECK WORD OF THE DAY

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

REDNECK WORD OF THE DAY

Post by redeye »

BEHEADED----- As in " Kathy Griffin Beheaded to the unemployment line"
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
BruceS

Re: REDNECK WORD OF THE DAY

Post by BruceS »

Nice, I like it.

Maybe her next photo will be her with a revolver in her mouth. She made an adult decision to do the photo shoot, and got an adult response from the entire country. And now she is the victim? :|
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

The press conference she held was classic crybaby. She is ruined because people ganged up on her. Not her fault.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

she blamin everyone butt herself.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

As far as I am concerned the so-called "7" that is taking her side are the lowest, most foul vermin on the planet.
To name a few- Alec Baldwin, Jamie Foxx , Al Franken ,Jim Carrey and Rosie O'Donnell.
All the most irrelevant, undesirables. Bad publicity doesn't really matter,it's still a form of attention. If you want her to go away stop talking about her.

Oh it gets better- http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/kathy ... ron-trump/
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I don't know how old Barron is but seeing Griffin holding his father's head I'm sure was traumatic to him. I hope she's now unemployable in show business, or anywhere else!
2024 candidate for president