vagrant,wally

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

vagrant,wally

Post by sammy the blade »

Has anyone heard from Wally or Vagrant?
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: vagrant,wally

Post by natcherly »

I PM'ed Wally a few days ago. No response as yet. However, both he and Al check into the forum pretty often.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Al checks in every so often but it's very hard for him to type due to his stroke, I haven't spoke to Diana in a few months now, but she said his condition stays about the same.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I miss Al's post. I know he is slow to respond to emails due to his condition......I hope they are both OK.....
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Alas and morass! Your ol' pal still exists somewhat. The new medical regimen chemicals are actually helping, and, AS a side effect eye can re-recall some lost episodes from mine hysterical archives, some of which I may inflict upon ye.
AS of now I'm back to work with that whole roof inspector thingie, trying to avoid the asbestos abatement dust and hot asphalt vapors that follow me like a poor reputation...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Glad to hear your still somewhat alive! Are those experimental meds. anything that will make you feel good if you double the dose? I don't believe a person should have to suffer unless they deserve it. My old doctor felt the same way but unfortunately the DEA didn't think so, bummer!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

That's great to hear, Wally!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Alas and morass! Your ol' pal still exists somewhat. The new medical regimen chemicals are actually helping, and, AS a side effect eye can re-recall some lost episodes from mine hysterical archives, some of which I may inflict upon ye.
AS of now I'm back to work with that whole roof inspector thingie, trying to avoid the asbestos abatement dust and hot asphalt vapors that follow me like a poor reputation...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
We look forward with great expectation to read about any of your adventures recorded in that particular style for which you are widely known and, may I say, admired. Who else can spin such descriptive prose the likes of which are rarely seen on these pages.....

But enough brown nosing, just spill the beans, 'ol boy! ASphalt vapors hold no terrors, but please leave the asbestos particulates someplace else.
sammy the blade

Anyone have any updates on Wally and Vagrant?
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings Legion Of Fan-
Here am eye, having just been menaced by a giant darker skinned fellow AS I sit in minst crummy cracked windshield pick up truck, and auxillary noticeably lard assed lampshade fake braided double slut posse voiceiferous complainers of the parking spot I clearly occupy. 'Tis a good thing that eye was pre-awared, and quietly jacked the slide to prepare Mr. .45 for potential duty. Let us see how this cartoon plays out...AS ever, just prior to being thrice tasered, I will shout out-"Arthas my Ass"

AS Ever.

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Good to hear from you Wally, time to cash in your get outta free jail card! Hope you have a permit for the pistol.
DonC

Post by DonC »

Glad you're still amongst the breathing. Remember, the objective is to provide your opponents the opportunity to make the ultimate sacrifice for their cause or country.
DonC
sammy the blade

I really hope Al is getting better, a stroke can be something you never recover from fully. Sometimes life just plain sux!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

A day in the life of Wally J. Corpse

Thanks for sharing via that wondrous word picture. A bit fuzzy but still most evocative. We want more!
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Anybody speak to or hear from AL??? He last signed in on May 31!!! Has me worried......