Note:

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Note:

Post by Viking45 »

Heads up Kim Jong-un
Just in case you didn't get the memo, you have sadly misunderstood the USA
A thing we refer to as reality is about to reign down upon you with an ungodly fury unlike anything your mind can comprehend.
And by the way, you have a chick's name and a seriously f*cked-up hair cut. :lol:

Shame your pretty wife is going to meet the same fate.
You brought it on yourself bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXa39XyP6q8
sammy the blade

Re: Note:

Post by sammy the blade »

Let's hope it doesn't come to a war! My dad told me during WW II the only men you saw in Grant Co. IN were teen aged boys and old men, the rest were off fighting in the war. On the other hand that would leave a lot of young hotties for us old farts. You gotta look on the brite side!!!
2024 candidate for president
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I think China will put him in check shortly. Trump has been able to get China to see things a bit differently as we are there biggest customer.
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

What less could we expect from the only fat person in NK? He's gotten so fat now, he can't even sit in his kiddie rides at the penis envy parades anymore :twisted: And to add insult to injury, dresses like Hillary and waddles like her :P
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Tom19176 wrote:I think China will put him in check shortly. Trump has been able to get China to see things a bit differently as we are there biggest customer.
I wouldn't count on China to do squat, even if they did something we can't take a chance and have the fate of the USA in some chicken shit countries hands. We have little choice.
Russia and Iran are now flying planes and running boats close to our borders and and ships.
All just game playing bullsh*t. I would call Putin and that a-hole in Iran and simply say "Fly near us again go ahead and plan your pilots funeral"
How many times does the big kid take the little kids lunch money before the little guy finally mashes his mouth?
These idiots only know one language and that is a boot in the ass or in this case a boat or a bomber vaporized by a missile.

I know it sounds like I want war but I really don't. Sometimes an ass whoopin is all these a-holes understand.
Not only has NK kept their people in the dark for the last 50+ years, idiot boy himself is out of touch with reality.

Has anyone here ever actually read anything or watched any documentaries on North Korea?
On the city streets, elevators, subways, stores and anywhere people may be propaganda music plays loudly, signs everywhere talk about nothing but how mighty their military is and how they defeated the USA once and how they will do it again.
The very few people that have tv's or radios are only allowed to listen or watch propaganda music/tv shows made by NK and they only speak of how great the "leader" is/was.
There are actually people in the crowds that look for facial expressions and if someone doesn't look sincere they are imprisoned.
Not sad enough during the anniversary of the death of the leader or not happy enough when fat boy drives by.

Only the working elite are allowed in Pyongyang. All men wear basically the same clothes, collared shirts, tie, slacks and only half a dozen or so hair cuts are allowed. Women wear dresses and must always look nice.
When tourists visit they can only stay in one hotel that is located on an island of a lake so they cannot go out on the town at night.
People walk around during the day as if they are doing something important when in reality they are just window dressing. Men in suits walk around with briefcases, women may walk around carrying a brightly colored umbrella and in other random places there are couples having a picnic or rowing around in a small boat. All this to make outsiders think this is everyday life in NK.
The reality is there are hundreds of huge apartment buildings completely empty and have timers that turn lights on/off to look like activity.
This in not only at the border of NK/SK but in Pyongyang as well. They have people that do nothing but drive nice cars around or a few small motorcycles just to appear like it's a bustling city when in fact there is no industry in the city, restaurants are empty shops have no customers and in fact even tourists are only allowed to go to certain places. And by the way dog meat soup is a delicacy there and only for the elite.
However the city is absolutely spotless,completely void of of any trash, in fact there are hundreds of people with brooms that do nothing but sweep even minute traces of dirt or sand the wind may have blown on the sidewalk.

Check out videos of the daily life in Pyongyang and you will see buses and cars but look closely, the cars have one person and the buses are empty, it's almost all for show. Three million people and yet when tourists are allowed to visit say a soda pop factory all the employees are in full dress but no machines are running and zero production, all for show. Huge hospitals have no patients. None.
Absolutely bizarre place.

Here are the hair styles allowed 8)
Attachments
Women.jpg
Women.jpg (40.18 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
Men.jpg
Men.jpg (354.75 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I saw something on history channel or maybe discovery, if you do something that would be a small fine here you and your family might end up in prison. The general population there are suppressed so much they would be afraid to even laugh ay fat boys picture even if they are the only one around. The dog would probably rat them out, oops they probably have already eaten the dog. I'm surprised he hasn't been shot!
2024 candidate for president