I tried the Purina Dog Chow diet.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I tried the Purina Dog Chow diet.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

This is the diet that consists of eating a healthy breakfast, lunch and small dinner. Between meals, you have two handfuls of Purina Dog Chow kibbles in a plastic bag inside your jacket pocket. When you're hungry, you eat a couple of kibbles to curb your appetite.

I tried this for about three weeks. Everything was going quite well until I was nearly struck by a School Bus while I was pissing on a fire hydrant. :shock:
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Re: I tried the Purina Dog Chow diet.

Post by Viking45 »

:lol: That's a good one.
I heard a joke today where a lady in the same apartment building asked her neighbor if he could tell if she had a cat in her apartment and he said I can't tell if you have a cat but I can tell you have a box of turds in there. :lol: