I have a Cold Steel Black Carbon Fiber SLIM STICK Aluminum Walking Stick Cane on order.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

I have a Cold Steel Black Carbon Fiber SLIM STICK Aluminum Walking Stick Cane on order.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

This is a Black Carbon Fiber SLIM STICK. It has an aluminum "golf-ball" style knob atop a 39-inch carbon fiber cane that tapers from 5/8" down to about 1/2" (again, I'll have to cut 5 inches from the stick's bottom and replace the cane tip to fit me). It is a little over 7 ounces and will carry well and it strong. The only weakness you can attribute to the cane's structure is that it can be crushed in a vise, as you would crush a straw. Aside from that, the cane will be a strong, light carry and can be used as a handy impact weapon.

I'll give everyone an update when it arrives (it is due on Friday, April 21st).
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

Re: I have a Cold Steel Black Carbon Fiber SLIM STICK Aluminum Walking Stick Cane on order.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

The item arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. I cut it shaft down to 34" in length and it fits perfectly. It started out at 39" long and I cut it down to 34" (I'm 5' 7"). it started at 7 1/2 ounces (including the aluminum "golf ball" patterned aluminum "screw-on" head) now it weighs even less. I LOVE this thing. Talk about "featherweight" and convenient, this unit is a perfect traveling stick and a great one for going out "on the town".

If you ever need a "walking stick" and don't want something that's cumbersome and inconvenient, this is the way to go.
Fishtail Picklock