Happy Holiday!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Happy Holiday!

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Once again, 'tis time to celebrate one of WJC's favorite Holidays, April Fool's Day! I wish there was a Fool's Day and Halloween every month!
A fitting day to bestow snarky gifts and thanks to all friends, relatives, and un-awares neighbors, and the great un-washed masses.
On this day I fondly remember all of the missing characters once roaming these hollowed halls, either expired, retired, fugitive status, or those just choosing not to play with us anymore. However, eye did get an ethereal communique from the outer fringes, a response to my cry for help in resurrecting mine absent droopy eyed skull head guy-to wit, my ol' pal, Mr. Doofus Emeritus interceded on my behalf, and eye now have another skull head with eye affliction to be prouded of, completed task none others could, hey thanks, man! Sadly for us, Mr. Bonzo has been busily enjoying the adventures in real life outdoors, motorboating between D peaks, and motoring about the state of Organ, having had to leave the duty of custody of Mount Zoomie to the less qualified, but present staff. In his conspicuous non-presence here, I have adapted to void by making a disturbingly resemblant toilet paper mache headed Bonzo ventriloquist dummy, and we just while away the hours amusing each other and State Mandated LSD suppositories. Wish you were here.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
whippersnapper

Re: Happy Holiday!

Post by whippersnapper »

Happy Fools day, Wally!

I think I spent over 2 hours trying to find that droopy eyed pic, and never had any luck...The new picture is OK but just doesn't have the same effect as the old one.
Viking45

Re: Happy Holiday!

Post by Viking45 »

Found this a couple years ago, it's pretty cool- http://www.mytinyphone.com/uploads/user ... 420087.gif