Hi i am new, let me introduce myself

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
spindizzy

Re: Hi i am new, let me introduce myself

Post by spindizzy »

Positive thing about Ganzo is they are constantly improving their models and manufacture process. I recently bought a G707 and it was pretty much perfect, and that's an old model. They update them with the new stamps and such and it seems their tolerances have got lower.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome aboard. Lots of history and good advice freely available and given. Some of us may be opinionated, but we manage to get along. Happy to have you join in.
Robbie

Post by Robbie »

My name is Robbie and I am from Canada and in Canada the laws and possessing a switchblade aren't good as they are illegal, I was reading up in the forum and someone mentioned that DH gate is good for importing switchblades. So you guys think I would be able to order one of those into Canada without it getting seized, Thanks! Anything helps
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

As many have noted previously, we do not encourage you or anyone to break the laws of where you live. The forum rules state, "Do not discuss importations, customs, shipping companies, or ways to illegally import knives in your nation."

Sure, some folks in China have few scruples and will do almost anything to make a sale no matter where it is in the world. The risks are many including the seller taking your money and claiming to have sent something when they haven't, or having something end up in an inspector's pocket. As they say, caveat emptor.

There are a few Canadian members here, and if they have something to add, they should do so via PM.