A painful situation

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

A painful situation

Post by ILikeStilettos »

A little person from Texas was experiencing constant pain in his crotch area. The cowboy went to the doctor and told him about his problem. The doctor told him to drop his pants and shorts and he would have a look.

The doctor stood him up on the examining table, and started to examine him. He put one finger under his left testicle and told the cowpoke to turn his head and cough; the usual method to check for a hernia.

"Hmm..." mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle and asked him to cough again.

"Aha!" said the doctor, and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side ... then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side. The man was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt.

The doctor then told the guy to pill up his jeans and to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt. The vertically challenged man was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his balls were no longer aching.

The doctor said, "How does that feel now?"

The cowboy replied, "Perfect, Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?"

The doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots."
Last edited by ILikeStilettos on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
whippersnapper

Re: A painful situation

Post by whippersnapper »

Hah!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: A painful situation

Post by Fishtail Picklock »