TRUMPS EXERCISE PROGRAM

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: TRUMPS EXERCISE PROGRAM

Post by Viking45 »

All politics aside here for just a moment. I am very open minded and would love to hear a liberal point of view that does not involve degrading, belittling or have a hateful overtone. It would be refreshing to hear a logical and meaningful conversation that both sides could come to terms with.

It seems to me that this whim is yet to materialize and if you have something intellectual to discus then I suggest you come armed.
I'm not saying you must suggest something I agree with,simply give me a solid ground we can both stand.
United we stand, divided we fall. Brothers I want to stand.

The conservative is considered racist and hate-filled simply because we want to protect our borders and our fellow man. Seriously, I ask- Is this really racist, xenophobia or even paranoia?
But it seems it is the liberal mind that is spitting on those that disagree, speaking out against something that doesn't jive with them, screaming and yelling hate-filled obscenities and desecrating our flag and soldiers...these things that provide their very being and right to do so.

If you truly believe in this then it's obvious who is the lesser informed.

I honestly don't know what to say except for take a look at modern day Sweden and Germany, then tell me all about xenophobia.
Fact is if you do not see this as a problem I really don't know what to say.
I'm not beating around the bush or speaking vaguely, I'm flat out talking about ANY foreigner trying to come into the United States of America at "this time" needs to be sent back home until we can come up with a comprehensible program that is safe for immigrants and more importantly the American people.
Is this really an issue? Is this really too much to ask? Does this ideology demand protests and cities burned?

I said all politics aside in the beginning because I don't see this as politics, I see this as common sense/ right and wrong.
Please correct me but as I suggested above- come armed. (Intellectually not with torches and AK's) :idea: