Go Dave

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Tom19176

Go Dave

Post by Tom19176 »

I don't care what side of the Trump presidency you are on. I think Dave in this did 100% right thing:

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/ ... protesters
Viking45

Re: Go Dave

Post by Viking45 »

Go Dave! 8)

Not sure how to feel about people like Robert De Niro, Alec Baldwin, Michael Moore, Meryl Streep and 90% of this Hollywood clowndom.
The people listed here along with dozens more led an "Anti Trump" rally today and my thoughts are this- These people could not be further removed from the effects of politics than any other human being in the United States of America yet they are whining and crying the hardest.

I really thought I had seen it all with this Obama thing but this truly stuns me that these people are that foolish and simple minded.
It's no secret that America will be even further divided than ever before.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Like it or not Trump is president! How could it possibly be worse than having Obama the last 8 years? We as Americans should all pull together and give him our support. Besides that, nobody likes a cry baby whiny butt!!!!!
2024 candidate for president
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I know there are a few very liberal minded members and more very conservative members here. I am more a conservative type. As an American you should support the President. I have found that the liberal minded people who pretend to say we must be tolerant and allow all people to follow their beliefs, will not let anyone who thinks differently freely follow their beliefs. They stopped people who wanted to attend a function and Dave didn't allow their illegal blocking of an entrance to stop him and his family. I find that the liberals are the ones who have no tolerance for peoples rights when their thinking does not match their far left view.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Those people blocking the entrance should have been jailed! I'm not a big fan of the Don but from what we had to choose from he was the best candidate. In all reality I think he will be good for the country! Back in the day you didn't push America around, you messed with the big dog and you got bit. None of this flying close to our war ships without getting shot down. America used to be admired, now everyone has to be politically correct, don't step on someone's toes. Some toes need stepped on and I think that Trump is not afraid to do it! I don't promote violence or war but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. We are protecting and financing people that hate us and our government had their nose in places they don't belong. If they want to slaughter their people off let them fight their own wars. Bush senior should have finished the job the first time, if your going in a fight you should fight to win or don't fight at all. This military advisory stuff is a joke to me! Train them, give them weapons then leave and things go back to the way they were before. I don't think it's worth one of our soldiers dying over. Just my biased opinion, rant over.
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Tom19176 wrote:... I have found that the liberal minded people who pretend to say we must be tolerant and allow all people to follow their beliefs, will not let anyone who thinks differently freely follow their beliefs....
This is right on the money. I live in very liberal / leftist San Francisco in the very liberal / leftist California. If you agree with the majority who are liberal / leftist, you are welcome. If you dare to offer other points of view, you suddenly become a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, fascist, cretin, the list goes on. I never talk politics here.

I have noticed one exception. When something really hits the old pocketbook, a transformation often occurs. Fiscal conservatism, NIMBY and other actions usually considered selfish by the majority are suddenly embraced. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

YA GOTTA LUV BIKERS NAMED DAVE.....HELL YEAH !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Yeah, I was expecting this to be about you or Viking...lol
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Where was Dave when this soldier needed him? :lol: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... n-n2274485
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Sure would love to see a few Black-ops Delta boys come in and break a big link in that chain :evil:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers