New Year

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TRYKER

Re: New Year

Post by TRYKER »

sammy the blade wrote:
TRYKER wrote:
tequiza wrote:I know i'm a little late on this one, but I just received it today and thought it was worth posting!
This woman's voice is a gift direct from God himself, even Joan Baez would come in second to her!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ ... showinfo=0
i ran into baez back in '64 at the harvad coop in harvad sq. in cambridge.....she's an asshole !!!
Maybe Joe Hill was a little premature?
REALLY, when the sales girl was helping some other customer she yelled at her ''hey, don't you know who i am, i want help now''

what an ass
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

I didn't watch the video, I never liked her music. I roll with old Pantera and other domination music. If ya want to call it music. I rember her and the anti war movement but she was a might to mellow for me.
2024 candidate for president
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

sammy the blade wrote:I didn't watch the video, I never liked her music. I roll with old Pantera and other domination music. If ya want to call it music. I rember her and the anti war movement but she was a might to mellow for me.
The video wasn't about Baez sammy, it was about a woman who would blow her away, her name is Sissel. she has the most beautiful voice i've ever heard :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Wow, What a voice. One of the nicest I've heard. Back in the day, I did like Baez but also Judy Collins, Joanie Mitchell and Gracie Slick drove me to smoke one more with White Rabbit. :roll:
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson