Just Fred

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

Just Fred

Post by ILikeStilettos »

A Highway Patrol officer stopped a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, but noticing that the gentleman was a senior with veteran tattoos, he spoke kindly to him.

"What is your name, Sir?"has to press him for a full name. The biker tells him that he had a full name at one time, but he lost it. The officer is thinking he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.

"Just Fred," the man answered.

The officer was in a good mood and thought he might just give the biker a break and only issue a warning instead of a ticket, but he
"Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?"

"Well, it's a long story, so stay with me ...

I was born Fred Johnson, no middle name. I studied hard in school and got good grades. I went to Vietnam and then decided I wanted to be a doctor. The GI bill put me through college and I worked during medical school, got my internship, residency, etc. I was Fred Johnson, MD.

After I saw all the people I couldn't save I got tired of being a doctor and went back to dentistry school. It was my dream, great hours, great pay, nobody dying on me. I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.

I got a little bored doing dentistry so I started doing my receptionist and she gave me VD. So now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS with VD.

Well, the ADA found out about the fooling around and the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD.

Then the AMA heard about what the ADA did, and they took away my MD. That left me as Fred Johnson with VD.

Finally, the VD took away my Johnson ... so now I'm just Fred."
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."