Good Riddance

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Good Riddance

Post by Viking45 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/26/ne ... astro.html

I'm sure you and Satan have some catching-up to do.
tequiza

Re: Good Riddance

Post by tequiza »

:!: :!: :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Don't think we'll be out much.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I have always made it a point to never speak ill of the dead but I don't think much sleep will be lost over this tyrant.

Now on to more important issues- Trump's four years are going to be spent undoing all of Obama's bullsh*t, his Cuba plan, Obama care, immigration reform etc etc etc.
However I feel Donny boy should have thrown that back stabbing Ryan out on his arse and not sure what he was thinking sticking Romney in, I mean does anyone recall the sh*t he slung at Trump? Holy cow!

Someone here, Pete I think mentioned Ben Carson as Surgeon General which only makes sense but he is giving him Housing/Urban Development.
The way he explained it does make some sense. First of all he is smart, black and he has a gentle nature which will look good when after all it will be mostly inner city blacks benefiting from this program.
sprink

Post by sprink »

Trump will f<*%k everything up in his first year! God help us all !
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

sprink wrote:Trump will f<*%k everything up in his first year! God help us all !

We shall see!
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I said it before, I honestly think Trump could be the finest president in modern history. What would make him the finest? If he can reverse everything Obama touched for starters.

I understand trump has a personality many don't like but then this nation needs more than a bullsh*tter that speaks in cryptic circles.
It's going to be interesting how the left are going to respond when the economy gets better, more jobs, health care and safer streets.
The streets may not get safer as long as people like this run their hole- http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... rgets.html

I guess if I had to wake up every day to that mug I'd be bitter too.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Viking45 wrote:I said it before, I honestly think Trump could be the finest president in modern history. What would make him the finest? If he can reverse everything Obama touched for starters.

I understand trump has a personality many don't like but then this nation needs more than a bullsh*tter that speaks in cryptic circles.
It's going to be interesting how the left are going to respond when the economy gets better, more jobs, health care and safer streets.
The streets may not get safer as long as people like this run their hole- http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... rgets.html

I guess if I had to wake up every day to that mug I'd be bitter too.
I am a veteran and life long Democrat and voted for Obama twice. I believe this qualifies me as a liberal, but I am pro-gun and pro-death penalty. I will be the first to admit that there were many things about his presidency that I did not like, but he is an expert on Constitutional law and a very smart man - especially compared to Trump who is not that smart and no lawyer of any sort.

I really do not understand how the fragmented and thieving Congress of the last four years did absolutely nothing but oppose anything that was a Democratic proposal in general and Obama backed in particular. It's ludicrous that they collect huge salaries (multiple ones) and get lifetime benefits including healthcare. They spent most of the time looking for ways to oppose Obama, never passed a budget, bailed out the banks who had caused the problem, nearly shut the country down and generally blamed it all on the black guy. I understand what you are saying, Dave, but are you personally better or worse off for the last eight years? If you think worse, then I am amazed.

Now your picture of bliss is to first undo everything you blame Obama for doing? First off, Trump will not be able to do this, because much of what he wants is NOT constitutional, Obama was no dummy and much of what he did is cast in stone. Secondly, I was not better off under that smirking prick Bush. He lied to us and started a war, not for the good of the country, but to benefit his cronies in big oil and the military industrial complex. Do you honestly want to go back to that? You won't be paying lower taxes, you'll be paying more. Trump's buddies will save millions. The arch offenders who moved jobs, which basically Americans didn't want, out of the country, and Trump was among them.

All that being said, I sure wish him well. To do otherwise is to hope the pilot of the airplane you are on screws up and crashes. The rest of the world hates us anyway, so maybe it's time to be a prick and tell them to piss up a rope. Maybe he's just nuts enough that they won't piss him off just because he might start a nuclear war. Diplomacy has it's place, but look how it turned out for Neville Chamberlain and Hitler. JFK got Krushchev to back down, but we were so close to popping the cork it's unbelievable. JFK and RFK were killed because they acted like Presidents and the 1%'ers couldn't have that. Starting with Johnson (that offensive MF) we haven't had a real president.

So will history remember Trump fondly? It depends on how he behaves and what happens on his watch. People revere JFK, but I remember how much everyone bitched about having a Catholic POTUS and fear that the Pope would rule him. It took being assassinated to have people start to remember him fondly. Obama? Not a whit of patriotism or military bearing, but the country got better. Honestly, I think he was no more responsible for that than he was guilty of the crimes heaped on his head.

I'm done. Keeping my head down and moving on. Like I have said in the past, after the Donald is in office for 6 months or a year, then tell me how much you like him. Big surprise, he won. Bigger surprise will be if he makes the first year before someone impeaches him or convicts him. At least for the next 4 years I can claim, "Well, I didn't vote for him." I'll be proud to say "I should have" - but I don't fear that much.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
sprink

Post by sprink »

Well spoken !
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thought about this for a while then watched this and said to myself Amen sister. This very well may be my favorite Jeanine clip.
Here is something well spoken- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHIGOCF9Q4