Thanksgiving

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Thanksgiving

Post by tr4252 »

One of my favorite holidays, because I like to reflect on good things past, and also the weather is still usually tolerable (not this year, Monday the 21st we got just over 20" of snow. Some first snowfall of the year). I feel really thankful this year, for many reasons.

One thing I'm very thankful for is.............................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Wait for it!..............................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................TALKBLADE!

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
tequiza

Re: Thanksgiving

Post by tequiza »

Got cold here too on Monday, dipped down to about 35 degrees.
Happy thanksgiving Tom :D
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
john

Post by john »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone eat, drink and be merry. This is one of my most favorite holidays!
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Greeting from Dallas Texas where we are having Thanksgiving with younger daughter and family. This holiday is also my favorite. Xmas is just too stressful. Not jolly for me!

Everyone have a great time and reflect on the good things we have. Like Talkblade. And family, And country. etc.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

A happy and safe Thanksgiving from Jim
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Today is a good day, it is 1:05 and just finished making my mom and dad their meal. A beautiful ham baked with pineapple and brown sugar, turkey (pre cooked), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, fresh corn, Hawaiian sweet rolls from the bakery, turkey gravy and a peach pie in the oven.

Went to the market this morning and they had real nice looking sweet potatoes and the bakery had these awesome looking Hawaiian sweet rolls so yeah I feel pretty good, it's a beautiful warm day and my mom seems to be clear but she didn't know it was Thanksgiving until I told her but that's to be expected.
Attachments
Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg
Happy-Thanksgiving.jpg (114.99 KiB) Viewed 2219 times
john

Post by john »

Hi Dave, sounds like you, your mom and dad had a very delicious Happy Thanksgiving Day.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed