Been Down

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Been Down

Post by natcherly »

Left fingers read "SOUL". What is on the right?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

natcherly wrote:Left fingers read "SOUL". What is on the right?

Lost

I'm not crazy about tats but she has some pretty work....I'm too busy trying to take in those legs, I will eventually get around to the ink 8)
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

gravknife wrote:Dave
Great bike my freind .
Those legs should come complete with sat nav. their so long. 8)
Im sorry to hear your having a difficult time mate and im glad your finding the bike and your ladies a welcome distraction from lifes grind,i know where you are at present ,it can be like groundhog day sometimes and you need an outlet.
You have to have a release so pull back the throttle and leave the troubles behind for a while .
Wishing you well .
Ian
Thanks Ian that means a lot. That is one thing about the bike, I can just take off and forget things for a while, now it seems the distraction is wearing a pair of crazy red heels and a head full of blond hair 8)

Cheers mate, all is going to be just fine, I have some incredible friends here that proves this.