Been Down

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
peter44

Re: Been Down

Post by peter44 »

Nice bike Dave ! but whats the girlfriend going to say when she sees the photos of the girl draped over your ride !
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Glad to see your olde carcus
is still pumping sediment Wally.
2024 candidate for president
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

peter44 wrote:Nice bike Dave ! but whats the girlfriend going to say when she sees the photos of the girl draped over your ride !
There is a very strong probability she will never see the photos 8)
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Sorry Dave , just caught up on your posts , sorry to hear about your mum and girlfriend . I dont come on here very often , i just have a quick glance on here now and then . Still got the auto bug but not bought anything for a while . Pete
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

peter44 wrote:Sorry Dave , just caught up on your posts , sorry to hear about your mum and girlfriend . I dont come on here very often , i just have a quick glance on here now and then . Still got the auto bug but not bought anything for a while . Pete
Pete the gf and I are still good, it's just we don't spend much time together lately....maybe less if she saw the girl with her dress up on my bike :lol:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Thanks for all the kind words,you guys are truly good brothers. Life has it's ups and downs but on a side note and respect to the forum...if you want to see part 2 of the biker babe pics PM me.

Sorry David and Pete you guys are respected elders I can't share them with you :lol: Just kidding, but dang this girl can indeed work a lollipop :shock:
Nothing X rated but I would say a Hard "R" rating.
Weird thing is this all happened in a 5 minute time span. What can I say, she saw a handsome outlaw motorcycle man and lost all control. 8)
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Just can't leave well enough alone. These dang women are throwing themselves at my unimaginable good looks and charm....or my new persona as an outlaw motorcycle rider :lol: . Whatever the case I am looking at the world through a much younger man's eyes.
All I can say right now is Damn!
Don't get me wrong, my world is not very pretty right now but I would be selfish not to share the bits of brilliance that have came my way after buying this motorcycle.
You met Nikki, the thick-thighed mama at the ticket office, meet little Kayla. Almost 6 feet of skinny, tattooed blond and yes, she is in love with me and yes I have some explaining to do with my girlfriend so spare me the "I told you so's" :lol: ..Already been told 8)
Specs: Dang near 6ft, 25 yo, head over heels in love with me and no I haven't mentioned her to the better half yet.

Don't ask and I won't have to lie to my friends. (Peter,you didn't see this just go on about yer knife collecting) :lol:
Keep in mind that is a very large motorcycle and Miss K covers it with no effort. :shock:

(If you right click and hit "view image" the pics almost double in size)
Attachments
Kayla01-a.jpg
Kayla01-a.jpg (425.7 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Kinda thought she deserved a second look 8) Yes her legs are a mile long.
It was a glorious late afternoon in the Ozarks as you can see the sun was closing down giving her that incredible outline...and not a bad looking bike either. :oops:
Attachments
Kayla-02.JPG
Kayla-02.JPG (424.18 KiB) Viewed 3683 times
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Glad to see you have a few great moments of fun away from your issues!!! She is hot!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Tom19176 wrote:Glad to see you have a few great moments of fun away from your issues!!! She is hot!
I know it looks like fun and games but what you see is about 15 miles out of town and 10 minutes away from my real world.
God bless this girl Tom but half an hour later I'm back in in real time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying here, these pics were a blast. This bike has been my sanctuary, a temporary escape from something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Skinny little Kayla has been a God send, her and I have an awesome relationship and it's been a great stress relief since we have been friends.
She is very affectionate and loving,it was her idea to model on my bike, I mean what could I say...uum easy on that gas tank with those heels 8)

Sorry, Kayla Part 2 is not available :shock:
sammy the blade

She could eat crackers in my bead anytime!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Are those jeans or did she just paint her legs blue ?? :shock:

You apparently own a bona fide Chick Magnet. Keep on truckin', as they say....
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Yeah Kayla is really something, I am 6' 2" and with those heels on she looks me in the eye.
You don't really get the effect I was going for, I chose an old school repair shop,very retro, in a rural town to take these pics but the sun wasn't right to get the shop in the background but Kayla made up for that, I mean who would be looking at the background? 8)
sammy the blade

You better be careful, or be fixed or you might turn out like me being 60 and raising a 5 year old by myself. And the little stinker has peed on about everything I own, except my bike. Have fun with it but BE CAREFUL!!!!!
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Dave
Great bike my freind .
Those legs should come complete with sat nav. their so long. 8)
Im sorry to hear your having a difficult time mate and im glad your finding the bike and your ladies a welcome distraction from lifes grind,i know where you are at present ,it can be like groundhog day sometimes and you need an outlet.
You have to have a release so pull back the throttle and leave the troubles behind for a while .
Wishing you well .
Ian