Lunch with the girls

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

Lunch with the girls

Post by ILikeStilettos »

I had lunch with two of my unmarried girlfriends; one is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for over twenty-five years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went:

My engaged friend: The other night when my boyfriend came over. He found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, "You are the woman of my dreams... I love you so much." Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, crotchless panties and heels. I put on the mask as I went through the door and dropped the raincoat in a heap on the floor. He didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story: When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra and lacy tap pants, black stay-up stockings, stilettos and a rhinestone studded mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he smacked my butt and said, "What's For Dinner, Zorro?"
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."