Paragon X-Olite

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greyblade

Paragon X-Olite

Post by Greyblade »

I noticed that Tiny has Paragon X-Olite autos available now. I got one about a month ago from Josh at PVK and I'm very impressed. High quality, well made with good fit and finish. Sinister lookink too with the way the handle is shaped and perforated. Good, beefy, sharp blade that jumps out. My 9 year old son thinks its the coolest knife that I own. You will not be disappointed, plus Tiny's price is better than PVK's.

Greyblade
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Greyblade,

I didn't want one of those Paragon X-Olites until I read your post. Darn it! There goes six more $20 bills.

The Falcon
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Falcon,

The X-Olite is good knife value for the money. Sorry to be feeding your addiction, but I had to comment. I've got the knife in my pocket right now, and I like it more than when I first got it. It's a good looking, high-utility knife that, despite its USA origin, has "soul" nonetheless IMHO. It's way different than the Italians. It's got quality and "the look", if you know what I mean. Hope you enjoy yours.

Greyblade
Demonblade

Post by Demonblade »

I still have my 1st X-Olite, it's marked limited first production run...it's always been a great knife, up to any task that needs handling. And it makes a great full time carry knife too.

Demonblade
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

I heartily agree with Dr. Demonblade. I liked my X-Olite so much that I bought a manual Mini X-Olite with black ti blade that I keep in my fishing tackle box. A nice little knife that's not too expensive at >$45.00.

Greyblade
mikeknifenut

X-Olite

Post by mikeknifenut »

I have owned Paragon Atko-3,both Cobras,and both X-Olites.I am surprised that paragon is not highly regarded on most forums.All their knives I have had have been great,and the X-Olite in my opinion is the best buy for the buck in autos.Light to carry,big,stylish,sharp recurve blade,fires fast,what more can you ask for?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

The Paragon X-OLite and the Al Mar Wor Tac are both great knives but they don't get mentioned very often on the forums. I got the Mini X-OLite MA first and liked it so much that I had to have the big one. Tiny used to sell them both - maybe they're out of production.

The Falcon