Jerry's knives

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Jerry's knives

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Crap!! I just heard about this, I been away too long myself and have heard little to nothing from other members in my absence. Is there a list of the other knives that Jerry had that are going to be sold?
Gee I hate this but it would be an honor to have one of his.
I am of course interested in one of the camel lovers lightnings and posted so on the other thread.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Greg, Jerr's sister Linda is taking pics of all his knives, give her a call at 559 294 8117 and ask her to send you some pics, she's not very savvy about knives so she could all the help she can get.

pete
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Thanks Pete.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Greg, send me an email or call me if you need anymore info.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I just read that Barshoo will be selling Jerry's knives on the sharperdeal auction site eventually.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Mine arrived today, please let Dave know when everybody gets theirs!
Many thanks to Sammy, Dave and Bill for seeing this through, it's been a long road but well worth it!
I'm going to put this back on standard thread and let it drift off into the archives.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i would like to thank everyone who worked on this project a standing ovation they did a great job, mine came out awesume... wait !!! what !!! yup , got mine today !!! looks fantastic !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
redeye

Post by redeye »

Lets see pics mine were mailed out yesterday and I should getem monday or tuesday we live in the boonies and our mail is a. Day behind I cant wait. I was told my number 13 hits harder than any of them I will have a couple available if anyone missed out on this. Let me know if ya need one
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}