MY THOUGHTS ON THE ATTACK IN ORLANDO

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

MY THOUGHTS ON THE ATTACK IN ORLANDO

Post by redeye »

My thoughts on the tragic event in Orlando. I dont care who you are,or who you sleep with,or who you are in love with. If you are an American you are on my side. The cowardly terrorist that hurt and killed all those folks is dead and that is a good thing. He is no longer a threat to our freedom. BULLSHIT YES HE IS. There are still others out there that will martyrize him and continue to maim and kill our people until we rid this planet of the evil that is propagated by the hatred that the muslim religion is spreading and isis is just the tip of the isisburg. We as a people must band together white black yellow olive red it dont matter what your melatonin level is it matters what is in your heart. That should be"I AM AN AMERICAN" and nothing else. I have often heard the phrase" there are no atheists in a foxhole"
I dont know if
I believe that but if I am in a foxhole I want likeminded people next to me fighting the foes that are working so hard to take away what we have. I beg for the people of this country to get off their collective asses and work together to bring this once great country of ours back to its original glory and take back the freedoms that the current administration in Washington DC has so sneakily snatched away from us. Just look at the news headlines today , terrorist kills fifty in gay nightclub. Who Cares that it was a gay club ? That has no bearing on anything other than they happened to be gay. They were still part of " us" . Get your hearts and minds together and lets stop this madness before it is too late. Gather up your weapons and ammo because its gonna get worse before it gets better. Work hard and keep a good attitude so we can defeat the evil that is going to kill us all if we dont get our government back on our side and stop sending billions of dollars to people that want to kill us. Ok rant over. Lets make America great again.
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: MY THOUGHTS ON THE ATTACK IN ORLANDO

Post by natcherly »

Amen
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

You've got it!
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

When I read about this in the news my very first thought was the same,why mention "gay" in the headlines.
Then it occurred to me,we have come full circle with this "race,religion,transgender,gay" bullsh*t because now we have all been targeted by this plague called Islam.
Whites killed blacks,Hispanic kills whites,blacks kill blacks,Muslim kills any American black/white/Hispanic/gay doesn't matter.
My point is after thinking about it I feel it is important to point out it was a gay night club, because they "were" targeted for being gay just as the business in France was a Jewish restaurant or whatever it was. This puts us all in the same boat and should strengthen America's faith in one another and come together as a whole (as you say) and fight this scourge of the earth. Call it by name- Islam. Throwing the word "radical" in front is like saying I stepped in a "radical" pile of dog sh*t,does it really matter? It was still dog sh*t. I refuse to tip-toe around for the risk I might hurt someone's feelings.
If you are a Muslim then help the rest of us fight this pestilence and if you do nothing then expect to be treated accordingly and don't cry because your rights were violated. You are as much the problem if you do nothing to combat this disease.

Freddie I honestly don't know what it is going to take to get the politically correct crowd to drop their picket signs and pick up a club.
It is quite simple- "A house divided against itself cannot stand"
As long as we fight among ourselves we will just spin our wheels and get nowhere.
No one is asking you to change your religion,politics,skin color. We are asking you to come together and fight the obvious enemy/problem.
It affects us all and the time has come (actually way overdue) to put aside our squabbles.

There is no reasoning with a certain mindset such as we see in an incredible abundance today,and that being the kind of mind that still finds no fault in our government and specifically the Obama administration. I am extremely uneasy at the fact that this country could allow a Clinton in as president.
We joke about it but the thought is scary. Not for myself but what this country would turn into if she made it in.

First things first,get the right person in,take care of America first by securing our borders then kick ass on all the other issues.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

natcherly wrote:Amen
DITTO :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Fishtail Picklock

I'm glad this piece of dog droppings is no longer among the living. We need to put the blame where it belongs. Radical ISIS terrorists. It shouldn't be placed anywhere else but squarely on their shoulders. They have taken responsibility or it. So we know what happens when someone becomes "radicalized" through their ranting and raving.

Death To ISIS/ISIL.
Fishtail Picklock
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

I'm sick of these Muslim idiots.
They are holding a knife to the world's throat whilst pissing down its back.
In a world where they have every comfort and people bending over to be politically correct towards them they still can't help showing just what's to come and on bigger scales.
Not until the lefties have a family member or airport full of freinds blown up ,will they say I was wrong these are the slime of humanity.
Enough is enough they should all be kicked out and sent packing back into the sand to Mecca .
I feel these people are unevolved and even if they had everything their way they'd still disagree on the colour of Shiite,and be beheading or blowing shit up left right and centre.
Mohammed is a made up figure,warlord at best that these poorer Muslims cling to in order to chant and maim kill and rape young children .He is a way and excuse for them to to become rich and powerful and to stay in the darkages where a man is king and can have a child bride and can make up his own history that Islam predated all religions by destroying archaeological facts that show it wasn't.
Here in England they are just making the place look untidy with their shabby dated evil selves.They don't integrate into society but have managed to make our once strong communities scared to fly our flags in case we hurt the feelings of these butchering society freeloaders who have given to the world nothing but want everything and who hold many of the best jobs in our country.
They should all be threatened with deportation and seizure of funds made in host countries if any atrocities ever occur again.Here in England,they have raped schoolgirls ,beheaded soldiers,blown up buses ,openly destoyed our war heroes tributes and threatened takeover,and still people scurry on with their lives and say its just the minority lets let some more in,wtf?
.In ww2 Hitler was just the minority until he siezed power,then everybody followed.....that's what will happen with your so called moderate Muslims.
They wait in France like rats to force a crossing and bring their evil seed over to make a Muslim army within our island.
If I had the means and weapons I'd start a revolution against these people now as holding off is just suicidal to our bloodlines and freedom ,I pray Trump gets in and takes the war to these people inside your country aswell as out,so our spineless cowards have to follow suit here.
How many more of these attacks can we tolerate before saying enough is enough?
These people will not stop blowing themselves up until they get what they want and take out someone you love..........do you wait and trust in someone else to shift the problem or unite and take everything from them.,its a choice that will have to be made sooner than later before the mindwashing lefties have taught their children that these people are good and ",its your own that are racist bigots" that they will find themselves under the knife of these murderers.
Rant over,it just sickens me to the bone when I hear these things .
I apologise to any freinds here if it goes against their convictions,but I won't apologise for having the sense too see what's to come if we continue allowing this to happen.
My prayers to America.
Stay safe.

Ian
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Ian to be quite honest it sickens me to see what Europe and the UK have become when it concerns Islam.
I have never traveled to Europe but since I was a child I have had a deep admiration for Europe and the UK.
The first time I realized Islam was a plague was several years ago when I read what was happening in Sweden. It blew my mind to see how people bowed and gave in to these heathen bastards. They see the fear and sense the weakness.
It surprised me to think of a once strong and proud race of warriors turned into a nation of cowards and the same goes for your beloved England.
That little island kicked ass for two thousand years and look at it today.
Same thing here- It's not our enemy that's killing us,we are killing ourselves for allowing our governments to cater to these miscreants. Islam is a cancer within but we refuse to utilize the cure.
When you bend over backwards for one then they all jump in. Look at the Black Lives Matter,transgender,Muslim,illegal aliens etc etc.
For God's sake San Francisco is trying to allow illegals to vote! I have news for the left and they had best head the warning: They will be the first fall victim when the sh*t hits the fan. We are on the brink of a civil war and no one wants this but it's coming. The left lives in a fantasy world of rainbows and cupcakes but they are about to see what's coming. Funny thing- They are the ones that's going to start the sh*t.
Trump gets in they are going to riot,rape,rob and go nuts. Hillary gets in they are going to riot,rape,rob etc.
The black community as a whole does not understand that Hillary is their worst enemy. As long as lefts are in power poverty,murder,unemployment and corruption will thrive.

People say Donald Trump is racist. Well if wanting my borders protected,family,friends safe,cities,sidewalks and parks safe then I suppose I am racist too.
The politically correct crowd confuse protection and precaution as racist.

These only understand one thing and that is killing. They see the rest of the civilized world as weak but one thing is certain they are the lowest form of coward of any human,and I use that term lightly.
I am an easy going person and do not like drama but when I see these people in the streets with this intense hatred in their eyes,I don't want to shoot them,I want to physically put my hands on them. I want them to taste what real pain is all about.

The free world could learn a lesson from Switzerland- "Swiss intentional homicide rate is 0.6 deaths per population."
Fishtail Picklock

Viking45 wrote:Ian to be quite honest it sickens me to see what Europe and the UK have become when it concerns Islam.
I have never traveled to Europe but since I was a child I have had a deep admiration for Europe and the UK.
The first time I realized Islam was a plague was several years ago when I read what was happening in Sweden. It blew my mind to see how people bowed and gave in to these heathen bastards. They see the fear and sense the weakness.
It surprised me to think of a once strong and proud race of warriors turned into a nation of cowards and the same goes for your beloved England.
That little island kicked ass for two thousand years and look at it today.
Same thing here- It's not our enemy that's killing us,we are killing ourselves for allowing our governments to cater to these miscreants. Islam is a cancer within but we refuse to utilize the cure.
When you bend over backwards for one then they all jump in. Look at the Black Lives Matter,transgender,Muslim,illegal aliens etc etc.
For God's sake San Francisco is trying to allow illegals to vote! I have news for the left and they had best head the warning: They will be the first fall victim when the sh*t hits the fan. We are on the brink of a civil war and no one wants this but it's coming. The left lives in a fantasy world of rainbows and cupcakes but they are about to see what's coming. Funny thing- They are the ones that's going to start the sh*t.
Trump gets in they are going to riot,rape,rob and go nuts. Hillary gets in they are going to riot,rape,rob etc.
The black community as a whole does not understand that Hillary is their worst enemy. As long as lefts are in power poverty,murder,unemployment and corruption will thrive.

People say Donald Trump is racist. Well if wanting my borders protected,family,friends safe,cities,sidewalks and parks safe then I suppose I am racist too.
The politically correct crowd confuse protection and precaution as racist.

These only understand one thing and that is killing. They see the rest of the civilized world as weak but one thing is certain they are the lowest form of coward of any human,and I use that term lightly.
I am an easy going person and do not like drama but when I see these people in the streets with this intense hatred in their eyes,I don't want to shoot them,I want to physically put my hands on them. I want them to taste what real pain is all about.

The free world could learn a lesson from Switzerland- "Swiss intentional homicide rate is 0.6 deaths per population."
Move over, brother. This makes me racist too. IF we can't protect our borders, we're in deep crap.
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

If more people were carrying guns some of the nut cases might be stopped before the body count rises! Just my opinion.
2024 candidate for president
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

the media calls a devout Muslim doing what koran demands a lone-nut, I call him A devout Muslim obeying the koran :idea:
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

It's simple really; we need our own terrorists. It is a new kind of war, which our government hasn't got the will to fight. These isis jerks can't be so secure we couldn't reach some of them at least. If they claim responsibility for this act or that, even if we don't know who the actual perpetrators are, the leadership should pay. Whoever is publicly associated with isis, the next time a terrorist act is done in their name, that's the one or ones who should disappear in a puff of smoke, whether they can be directly connected or not.

What about the perpetrator himself? They know who he was. Did he have a family? Friends? A hometown? These assholes might think twice if the consequences were more far-reaching than just their own pathetic "martyrdom" delusions.

I know; I sound like a nazi. I can't believe I'm beginning to think this way, but it won't end until drastic steps are taken, in my opinion. What are we waiting for, Manhattan to be nuked?

Hey, we've tried moderation; it didn't work.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

MY THOUGHTS............LISTEN TA TRUMP !!!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Viking,

The radical muslims have declared a war of cowardice. As law abiding citizens of the USA, it is our duty to protect and defend our country against the evils that are sworn to destroy it. The 2nd amendment was designed and implemented for this very purpose. Americans need to wake up and arm themselves, because this type of terror is not going to stop, and it can happen anywhere. If only a few of those people in that nightclub had a gun, the results could have been much different. Instead, we are under attack by the liberal media, and the democrat politburo for more gun restrictions. This war has 2 fronts, the radical muslims who hate us, and the politicos who embrace the muslims and hate our constitution, including that cocksucker in the Oval office. As for me, I am well armed, all the time.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Geetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Still carrying that pointed stick and big rubberband, are ye'?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse