So, how long will you live?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: So, how long will you live?

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Don't worry about that lung capacity ol' pal. I'm sure you can get one of those gay Iranian male nurses to blow up your doll for you...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Just a fact that you can't keep a good man down! Enjoy those d's cause nothin good lasts forever. Lay off the store bought smokes too!!!
2024 candidate for president
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

New distoibing developements, to wit: after period of time with chest tube inserted, surgeon pleased with progress, lung un-collapsed, breathing function/volume improved. Surgeon removed tube. After follow-up X-ray, surgeon noted persistent un-authorized trapped air in guts, surgeon re-inserted dammed tubeage again- Yowzer!! Re-run on previous excruciation, only with the added bonus of deja vu trepidation. AS of now, future unknown. If'n errant lung guts disobey, potentiate for surgeon to open me up and commence hacking off of naughty lung sections...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

The test says 86, but my grandfather made 106.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i wanta live long enuff ta bee a burrden on da blonde !!!
sammy the blade

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

New distoibing developements, to wit: after period of time with chest tube inserted, surgeon pleased with progress, lung un-collapsed, breathing function/volume improved. Surgeon removed tube. After follow-up X-ray, surgeon noted persistent un-authorized trapped air in guts, surgeon re-inserted dammed tubeage again- Yowzer!! Re-run on previous excruciation, only with the added bonus of deja vu trepidation. AS of now, future unknown. If'n errant lung guts disobey, potentiate for surgeon to open me up and commence hacking off of naughty lung sections...

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

Could always be worse, at least it's not you jewel's!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

New development for your ol' pal. Not satisfied with the three agonizing chest tubes the medicos haved perforated me with, now comes the edict- soon they will hack open my chest, locate,(hopefully), the offending naughty lung/guts, amputate same, staple and stitched me up, cast out onto street. Jeepers! The thoracic surgeon seemed like a capable young buck, and was practically certain that his procedure won't be the cause of mine demise.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. I requested the traditional large, jagged Frankenstein scars, but the doc says he needs only three small holes for camera and tools, so said decorative scar would cost extra...
sammy the blade

Ifin insurance pays the bills then I'd go for the jagged scares. May just as well have the top of ur head flattened too! Do whatever it takes to keep gettin those d's!!!!
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

tequiza wrote:89 years here, good to hear that cause there's still lots of good beer out there :D
Hey, Pedro, Barb told me you was already 96?
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

ILikeStilettos wrote:The test says 86, but my grandfather made 106.
That's great news Dave, hate to rain on your parade but this quiz failed to mention funnel cakes and ham sandwiches. :lol:

Just kiddin' man, you know the routine- Like the Friars Club says: "We only roast the ones we love."
I wish you a long and prosperous life my friend, I'm in no hurry to do another commemorative knife but if we do I want one of your bad-ass 13 inch swingers. 8) Cheers brother,you'll outlive us all.

(Hey have you tried IHOPS new "Monster Killer Breakfast Platter?") :lol:
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Viking45 wrote:
ILikeStilettos wrote:The test says 86, but my grandfather made 106.
That's great news Dave, hate to rain on your parade but this quiz failed to mention funnel cakes and ham sandwiches. :lol:

Just kiddin' man, you know the routine- Like the Friars Club says: "We only roast the ones we love."
I wish you a long and prosperous life my friend, I'm in no hurry to do another commemorative knife but if we do I want one of your bad-ass 13 inch swingers. 8) Cheers brother,you'll outlive us all.

(Hey have you tried IHOPS new "Monster Killer Breakfast Platter?") :lol:
Not much for funnel cakes and 6 months ago I started a once a week injection that killed about 60% of my appetite, so the average restaurant meal now gets eaten half the first time, and then later as another meal. My favorite was Cracker Barrel's Big Boy Country breakfast. Woof! That would be 3 meals now.

I'll tell the wife you want the two diamonds (but she hardly ever listens.)
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

:lol: My girlfriend listens but does not retain.
Make sure the little lady understands I got dibs on just one of the diamonds, hell bro what do you take me for?

Ha haa, I'm the one we have to worry about, if it ain't fried and dipped in gravy it's no good.
Last time I had fruit it was in a Strawberry Daiquiri so I guess it boils down to "which knife of mine do you want?"

Again cheers my friend, your knife collection is mind-blowing and I don't care what your wife says you are an outstanding individual. :lol:
I am proud to be your friend but do me a favor don't share this private message with the other guys, I have a reputation to maintain. 8)
DonC

Post by DonC »

Wally: Hope everything works out for you in the end. Hang in there bro.
Good thoughts aimed at you from here.
DonC
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

DonC wrote:Wally: Hope everything works out for you in the end. Hang in there bro.
Good thoughts aimed at you from here.
DonC
Mega Dittos from me as well.

Guess you will have to postpone the Everest ascent for a couple of months.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

So, got word late yesterday that WJC is headed for surgery at 5:00 Pacific time.

Good luck my friend and may God be with you!

I'm on my IPhone on a jobsite far from the civilized world, so excuse any errors in transmission.

Best regards,
Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson