wally

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy da blade

wally

Post by sammy da blade »

Anyone hear any news about Wally? Hopefully he's doing better, he's one in a million, thank god but we all love his posts!!!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
john

Re: wally

Post by john »

Not since his last post.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Aha ! Says eye. Sure does warm up the clogged arteries and pre-stroke cerebrum to see that there are some herein that almost certainly maybe care about your ol' pal WJC. Selective apathy is both a virtue and a skill, 'eh?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Well, how ya doin? Were thinkin about you!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Mr. Corpse, are you taking good care of yourself? We miss your insightful commentary.
john

Post by john »

We enjoy reading your inspirational words of wit and wisdom.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Yes Sir,what those guys said. I do wish you well and very much miss reading your kaleidoscopic perspective.
Drop in more often brother.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Way more often! Maybe his finger is stuck in his nose making typing most difficult?
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-
Jeepers! It sure is swell seeing all the somewhat sincere comments about my status, which is thus-mine health has dramatically improved since the non-intake of lethal medicines, the intake of hedonistically flavored foods ,and the non-intake of superheated tobacco fumes. That was the toughest hook to dis-engage from mine petrified flesh. Eye am back to sneaking up on myself AS roofing inspector.
In regards to nasal cavity digit stickage, eye dinaye have enough mucusoid crop to make it a worthwhile endeavor. The reigning king of sinus mining/frontal cortex finger stimulation resides oft herein, our own Doofus Emeritus, whom reportedly received scholarships both for nose picking, and sphincter scratching, so all queries should be directed to the Bonzoid Compound Emperor.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

No, your information is all wrong. I won the bet with my pals to dance with the biggest gal at the prom, while scratching my balls and drooling down her cleavage. Nothing compared to your self admitted predilection for sniffing old gals bicycle seats in July. Have fun kicking those roof tiles old man, I'm off to do cleavage face plants with my favorite gal for her birthday!

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-
Yikes! What an endearing story of your twisted past AS a fat chick orbital dancing boy. I didn't know until now that they had a prom at the Greyhound Bus terminal.
Ah yes, there's nothing quite like the stale scent of residual Bartholin's gland effluvient on a cycle saddle seat. I betcha' delight in a-whiffing the aromas offa' the seat of'n yer Honda.
No tile kicking, today eye am sneaking up on hapless roofers installing a Laurenco membrane, insulation, protection panel, then good ol' hot asphalt system on an AT&T switching facility. I have applied for a special Bonzo dispensation which will award ye with a mind numbing shock every time you use yer phone or t.v.. Hadoyalikeit?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. You proudly mention yer skill at scratching of yer ball(s), plural. Rumor hazzit that you spent your formative years with double un-descended testicles.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-
...No tile kicking, today eye am sneaking up on hapless roofers installing a Laurenco membrane, insulation, protection panel, then good ol' hot asphalt system on an AT&T switching facility...
As you saying that roofers are not to be trusted in general or specifically when dealing with AT&T facilities? Given my constant thrash with Ma Bell, I can certainly understand their harboring deep seated resentments that result in less than sterling work. Can I borrow a hot mop next time my service goes out?
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Natcherly-
General public opinion has traditionally cast roofers AS sub-human criminals, however, AS with any skill,art,or trade, there are those that have a work ethic and pride in craftsmanship. Such is the case on this project. AT&T has a serious no leak to disrupt service mandate, any such event must be reported to the FCC, and carries serious financial reprocussions. You difficulties with the entity are noted, and may become exponentially compounded after eye casually quote your comments. Howzat?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Here in Indiana we park a finger Inna nostril to warm it up Inna winter time. Whilst there ya might ad well snatch a boogie out too! Glad to hear your back and feelin better cause we all know clean livin sux!!!!!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. Natcherly-
General public opinion has traditionally cast roofers AS sub-human criminals, however, AS with any skill,art,or trade, there are those that have a work ethic and pride in craftsmanship. Such is the case on this project. AT&T has a serious no leak to disrupt service mandate, any such event must be reported to the FCC, and carries serious financial reprocussions. You difficulties with the entity are noted, and may become exponentially compounded after eye casually quote your comments. Howzat?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
A well stated defense of those who "kick the roof tiles".

As to the other issue, guess I'd better switch to Verizon :mrgreen: