Demonic Overload

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Demonic Overload

Post by Viking45 »

As a music lover I enjoy new bands but a new one popped up and I feel attention should be brought about.
They are from Sweden and are a Satanic group.
Beautiful melodies similar to those as 1970's pop rock but with deep,dark lyrics.
Satanic lyrics straight from hell but played by catchy tunes. 8)

Watch as the liberal youth gathers in worship not just to enjoy a concert but to indulge in the evil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oa_nbgE8M8
sammy da blade

Re: Demonic Overload

Post by sammy da blade »

Sounds kinda tame to me, check out some devil driver. Anyone who is influenced by dome and gloom music is a sandwich shy in the picnic basket, just my opinion. Maybe I'm smoken the wrong brand, Ho Ho!!!!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

That's the thing,hardcore demonic lyrics sang to 1970's pop tunes 8)
Wolf in sheep's clothing kind of thing.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Bands are forever looking for ways to stand out thereby selling more records, thereby making more money. I doubt any of these nameless performers really believe any of the crap they sing about, but it sure gets the rebellious streak going big time among the skulls full of mush crowd. And then there's the money....
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I bet you're right,at the end of the day they sit down and count their money and talk about all the young fools out there.
It is ironic that their lyrics speak of spite,deceit etc and this is exactly what they are.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

Money talks and b.s. walks!!!!
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

It's like the wwf, it's fun to watch, some people believe it's for real but it's a production. Same thing with music, movies, excreta. Who in their right mind would choose evil over good, it just takes all kinds as the saying goes. Guess that's why God gave us guns! Just kiddin
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Entirely too freaky for me...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?