Baltimore riots & impending race war

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jimbeam

Baltimore riots & impending race war

Post by jimbeam »

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Baltimore riots & impending race war

Post by Vagrant »

:idea: :idea: :idea: :!: :!: :!:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

As always, David hits the nail right square on the head, and tells it like it is :!: :!: :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Amen!

I like this guys attitude about Al Not-So_Sharpton and numbnuts in the White House- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCF38P6omVw
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Viking45 wrote:Amen!

I like this guys attitude about Al Not-So_Sharpton and numbnuts in the White House- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCF38P6omVw
If t.v. is dull you can watch him all day :idea:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Extremely POWERFUL, Anthony!
Thanks for posting this...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

tequiza wrote:As always, David hits the nail right square on the head, and tells it like it is :!: :!: :!:
I couldn't agree more, Mr. Tequiza!!!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

It's both refreshing and disturbing to hear a guy like this talking to his own people the way he does. I also watched the Arab store owner kicks black woman video. He's either a superb opportunist, or a visionary, I don't know which. It would be interesting to see how much he gets paid for what he does, and by whom.

As far as what he does; I always respect a member of any given group telling his people what they're doing wrong; it takes guts. We often criticize other races, religions, etc. for not moderating or speaking out against extremists in their midst who cause trouble and give others reasons to hate them because of their misguided actions. God knows, he must be unpopular in the black community.

I don't think we should make the mistake that he is saying anything in behalf of our own (white) community; rather he's talking to his own in a manner which suggests smarter ways to oppose us.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

In today's "tender skin" world we could be called racist simply because we praise this man on his thoughts.
I have never been one to tip-toe around black or any other race.
So many people say one thing or another but I can tell you straight-up I have black friends (an entire family) that I would trust my own families life with.
However as I say to them as well as my own family I do not hold great regard for the black man as a whole.
My friends(black) tell/advise me not to do so.

I have always respected people's opinion and prefer to let a sleeping dog lie but when our friend Veech picks on Al it goes right through me.
I am the a-hole he needs to lash out at.
He never picks on me and I am a quiet spoken man in person but when I come here I speak my mind.
Some call it a "keypad warrior" but I will stand face to face and tell you exactly where my mind is in person.
Either I am a complete idiot or the most honest man here. Al speaks the truth if ever a man did so and never has said anything out of order.
Myself on the other hand am a racist- Racist if I dislike what the black man has done after the Rodney King incident,OJ Simpson incident,Ferguson and Baltimore.
I am a racist because I hate the fact these people are destroying their own worlds. Grocery stores,mom and pop stores,chain stores etc etc.
Like David said in his video- This kills the economy because who would want to rebuild there again?

I told myself I was going to lay off the political sh*t but the facts are here and now. This bastard is a Muslim and blew smoke up every voting black person's ass as well as every eligible college student and has all but destroyed America's infrastructure and morale/morals.
To reteach our tiny children and those in school during this time will take decades. Hell with the China crap,we will have to re-educate our kids.
And back to the black Americans,I am pretty damn sure they were the ones Oboy and his buck-toothed bitch shit on the most.
Think about it- Had he been a down-and-out Negro from the ghetto and made president we would all be in a pretty good state,but he is a Muslim and skin color is of no concern,Allah is his name and f*ck you and by the way thanks for the votes suckers.Totally enjoyed the golf games and the 140 trips around the globe.

This is a small marble,this jackass can't hide forever. Vengeance is mine says the Lord However I would love to spare God the trouble on this one.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:In today's "tender skin" world we could be called racist simply because we praise this man on his thoughts.
I have never been one to tip-toe around black or any other race.
So many people say one thing or another but I can tell you straight-up I have black friends (an entire family) that I would trust my own families life with.
However as I say to them as well as my own family I do not hold great regard for the black man as a whole.
My friends(black) tell/advise me not to do so.

I have always respected people's opinion and prefer to let a sleeping dog lie but when our friend Veech picks on Al it goes right through me.
I am the a-hole he needs to lash out at.
He never picks on me and I am a quiet spoken man in person but when I come here I speak my mind.
Some call it a "keypad warrior" but I will stand face to face and tell you exactly where my mind is in person.
Either I am a complete idiot or the most honest man here. Al speaks the truth if ever a man did so and never has said anything out of order.
Myself on the other hand am a racist- Racist if I dislike what the black man has done after the Rodney King incident,OJ Simpson incident,Ferguson and Baltimore.
I am a racist because I hate the fact these people are destroying their own worlds. Grocery stores,mom and pop stores,chain stores etc etc.
Like David said in his video- This kills the economy because who would want to rebuild there again?

I told myself I was going to lay off the political sh*t but the facts are here and now. This bastard is a Muslim and blew smoke up every voting black person's ass as well as every eligible college student and has all but destroyed America's infrastructure and moral/morals.
To reteach our tiny children and those in school during this time will take decades. Hell with the China crap,we will have to re-educate our kids.
And back to the black Americans,I am pretty damn sure they were the ones Oboy and his buck-toothed bitch shit on the most.
Think about it- Had he been a down-and-out Negro from the ghetto and made president we would all be in a pretty good state,but he is a Muslim and skin color is of no concern,Allah is his name and f*ck you and by the way thanks for the votes suckers.Totally enjoyed the golf games and the 140 trips around the globe.

This is a small marble,this jackass can't hide forever. Vengeance is mine says the Lord However I would love to spare God the trouble on this one.
A big AMEN to this post :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Black, by popular demand, Walter Williams...
http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles ... ivesMatter
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Viking....I find it extremely sad you feel you have to self identify as a racist in order to affiliate with those you believe to be like minded. Our country has become so divided just because the majority has elected a man of color. I understand that much of the bias is directly related to where we get our information from. Consider, that particular news outlet has been proven to mislead their viewers to the point of ignorance and misconception, making them the worlds most ill informed of all viewers.. There are many points I'd like to address but first off...that black family you speak of. If you consider them to be decent people why would you not believe others are decent, and the assholes are in the minority? I want to believe you can have an open mind so I ask you to consider...Most here are proud men with great old stories of trouble we've gotten into as young men. Fights, mischief, etc. Suppose for a minute you are a 7 year old black kid living in one of the urban centers like Detroit or Baltimore. Every single day of your life as you walk with your Mom....someone crosses the street to avoid you, an old woman clutches her purse when you walk by, frightened people lock their doors when they see you. Every store in your neighborhood is watching and suspecting you and your Mom as you shop. Police stop you because you "look suspicious". You don't understand. By the time you are 10 you realize how things work in the world you live in. As you grow older like all of us here you begin to develop your own ideas of what justice and fairness is. Thinking back to when I was 18-25 years old I know the outrage I felt at any number of things and I am white with parents that are well off. The people burning down property and inciting violence are these 7 year olds turned 18-25 that society has cultivated to feel as they don't belong. Those here are proud men...think how you would feel if this is the way you had to live, would you not feel outraged at the unfairness of it all? I'm sure you would...I would. In every mob there are fools...usually these are the very kids that have reached a boiling point. Those stores and neighborhoods...they are not theirs. They represent everything that makes their world unfair. To young, hotheaded youth it is a recipe for disaster. I would like to try and have a civil discussion if you are up for it.
Vague rant... not worth a mention at this time. I am amused at his monthly attempt to incite with proclamations like "Ben Carson" or another tedious definition of the word niggardly, a word not often seen to come up in conversation anymore.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Veech,

Everybody has racial tendencies, even you. Your last post has to rank as one of your crowning achievements in mindless blather and psychobabble. You want to have a civil discussion, but in the very next paragraph you attack Vagrant. What a two faced hypocrite you are. Put that in your pipe...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Living near and having to pass thru MD I sort of understand the rioters. MD is a police crazy state. Also the Baltimore Police are really pr*cks.

My favorite story about MD police. Some buddies were going to a show and parked on a side street. They were out of their car with a beer and the cops stopped. They made them pour out all the beer including the cooler.

They did this to all the concert goers on the street. When my friends returned all cars on the side street had been broken into. Windows busted out. However the cops freaked them out so bad that they forgot to lock theirs. So the criminals just opened their doors and robbed their cars, sparing their windows. The cops were all about busting people drinking beer but couldn't be bothered to patrol the street later to keep their cars from getting broke into.

Another time I was at the Cap Center. I had a seat apart from my friends and they had let me off in front of the place before the show to go in early. After the show I heard my pals yelling. They were trying to meet up with me, so I would know where they parked. However even AFTER the show the cops refused to let them walk across the floor because they didn't have floor tickets. So I had to wander the parking lot for a while to find my friends after.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I used Ben Carson and Allen West to assert my political leanings not in a racest sence. i used 'niggardly' to see how literate members were - only you objescted :wink: