Baltimore riots & impending race war

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Baltimore riots & impending race war

Post by Vagrant »

o-boy wants everyone to go to college, finding a plumber is more important, than a PHD who asks if I want fries with that :idea: :!:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:o-boy wants everyone to go to college, finding a plumber is more important, than a PHD who asks if I want fries with that :idea: :!:
Mr. Vagrant,

Finding a doctor will be the next big challenge. My doctor sold out to the hospital. They took over his practice and he works for them now. Rarely do I see the same faces in there anymore. And with the hospital rules, no more free samples of medicine. I have to present my driver license and insurance card every single visit so they know it's really me. It's the new trend since ObaMao ruined healthcare. Recently had a CT scan done. I was there for a total of 10 minutes, and $3,000 was the bill. Insurance might cover about $700 of it. That's the affordable care act in a nutshell.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

But, osambo said you can keep you doctor, you can keep you health plan. :roll: He also lied about lots of other things :!:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Bonzo wrote:That's the affordable care act in a nutshell.
They didn't specify Bonz...it's "affordable" for them.

This town has a lot of hospitals and doctor's offices but dozens if not hundreds of doctors have closed the doors or now work for someone else,not themselves.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Medicare is better than osambocare but it sucks :idea: