Irish maternity story

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

Irish maternity story

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Murphy's' old lady had been pregnant for some time and now the time had come. He brought her to the doctor and the doctor began to deliver the baby.

She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Murphy and said, "Hey, Murph! You just had you a son,!"

"Ain't dat grand, !!"

Murphy got excited by this, but just then the doctor spoke up and said, "Hold on! We ain't finished yet, !"

The doctor then delivered a little girl. He said, "Hey, Murph! You got you a daughter, !!!! She is a pretty lil ting, too ..."

Murphy got kind of puzzled by this and then the doctor said, "'Hold on, we ain't got done, yet!"

The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Murph, you just had yourself another boy!"

Murphy said to the doctor, "Doc, what caused all of dem babies?"

The doctor said, "You never know, Murph. it was probably something that happened during conception."

Murphy said, "Ah yeah, during conception."

When Murph and his wife went home with their three children, he sat down with his wife and said, "Mama, you remember dat night that we ran out of Vaseline and we had to use dat dere 3-in-1 Oil."

She said, "Yeah, I remember dat night..."

Murph said, "I'll tell you, ... it's a freakin' good ting we didn't use WD-40."
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."