Better site for..

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Are Switchblades legal in your area?

Yes (possession only)
29%
No (there totaly illegal)
43%
Yes and you can carry them
10%
Other laws
5%
I live in California
14%

Total votes: 21

J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Better site for..

Post by J-man »

Hey tiny here is a better site for switchblade laws in the states: http://pw1.netcom.com/~brlevine/sta-law.htm
It tells the particular laws, and if there's loop holes to pass em'. For instance Ohio has a law were you can't sell and produce, but there is no law about carry and possession.
tiny

Post by tiny »

Hey J, this one may have a little more info : http://www.amatecon.com/switchblade.html
It varies so much down here from state to state, and
I don't even want to think about whats happening in
Canada....

8)
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

that site only has U.S. laws that I reccomended and I know the other site is simple. It's if you want to know the laws in detial unless something happens.
SevenBones

Post by SevenBones »

Hello!
The two lists of states laws are both out of date- anybody have a more recent list? In Nevada there was a law change(which I cannot find right now :evil: ) having to do with a compromise on some gun law that legalised the sale of autoknives in exchange for an extra restriction on some gun thing. I think. Or not. I saw some at a gun show in Reno, but gun shows are famous for selling autoknives regardless of state laws.
Anyway, it's loverly to be back on-line and read the fascinating and sometimes comical discussions here!

SevenBones