Question bout Tiny's

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Question bout Tiny's

Post by stepdaddy »

Ok, in the past as I was window shopping at Tiny's I saw a knife that I really liked. I passed only to return to find it was gone. My question is if I were to ask Mr. Tiny to try to restock this item so that I may add it to my collection will he do so. There are also some other SKM items I'd like to see imported before I place my order. Has anybody else placed a request, and been honored.

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Question bout Tiny's

Post by Vagrant »

stepdaddy wrote:Ok, in the past as I was window shopping at Tiny's I saw a knife that I really liked. I passed only to return to find it was gone. My question is if I were to ask Mr. Tiny to try to restock this item so that I may add it to my collection will he do so. There are also some other SKM items I'd like to see imported before I place my order. Has anybody else placed a request, and been honored.

SD
I believe an item "out of stock will be ordered on his next shippment IF he has a request for it. He may cover this on his site [somewhere]. You could e-mail and ask him.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Guess I should've asked my question in the Ask Vagrant section. Thanks.

SD
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I sent an email asking about products that weren't shown in the catalog, and was told that they could order whatever is in the current product line. Just that it might take a while. I haven't put this to the test, but believed it. I agree that it would be best to contact him.
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

I too, saw a knife I wanted and let it go , I e-mailed Mr. Tiny and he advised me to watch the website , he expected more shortly ! and he did ! sure made me happy ! :D
moe

Post by moe »

Evening Gents,

Does Tiny actually have a catalog or was he referring to the website?

Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Roccomo

Re: Question bout Tiny's

Post by Roccomo »

stepdaddy wrote:My question is if I were to ask Mr. Tiny to try to restock this item so that I may add it to my collection will he do so.
SD
Yes. He brought in a stiletto the he did not stock, and still doesn't. He hooked me up.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Well I e-mailed Tiny's and they responded that yes they will order my knife for me. See it never hurts to ask. Thanks for all the help.

SD
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Stepdaddy,

One thing that does bother Mr. Tiny a tad bit, is when he goes above and beyond the call of duty, and gets stuck holding the bag. He'll go the distance for you, but he expects the same in return.

He's a trusted Bro.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Mr Bonzo:

When he was kind enough to bring in my IHT, I realized how far he's willing to go to please. Now I just have to sit back and wait.

SD
wurmsinmyblood

Tiny..

Post by wurmsinmyblood »

..has been very helpful in my knife hunting.

He will be ordering a few knives for me after the Italian holiday at request. How cool is that?! THANX TINY

Tiny, If you read this.. Check your e-mail, I want to order a few today!

~Jude