New Toy...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Zack

New Toy...

Post by Zack »

Hey Mr. Tiny,
I had to put that Briarwood Boker Top Lock I just got from you down (reluctlantly) long enough to post this message. Sweeet. Solid. Big Time Snap. Hell, even the sheath that comes with it is highly impressive... Now I'm curious about what the Rosewood model looks like.

Thanks.
Zack.
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Hey,

I'm with you on those Boker sheaths. the design plus the materials and logo just make them look great. I have a little Top Lock 2 and like it. Very sharp. Mine has the red bone inlay. Like the "HOLLOW" ground blade too.
Zack

Post by Zack »

Hollow,
I realize I'm admitting to a relative lack of experience here, but, just how big is the 2?

The edge on this thing is... impressive.
hollowdweller

Top Lock 2

Post by hollowdweller »

I think the blade is like 2 and something inches. 7/8 maybe. It just has one inlay rather than 2 on each side like most of the Top Lock 1's I have seen.