Mr. Tiny - Bolster fired

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Steely Dan

Mr. Tiny - Bolster fired

Post by Steely Dan »

I asked this in the wrong room, but my seeing eye dog caught me and lead me here! now for the question..... Mr. Tiny are you going to be selling the new bolster triggered stiletto?
If you do please get the ones without the rivets, as their are two types.
Steely Dan :D
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

moles @ ray's!

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Steely Dan,

I think you should trade your dog in for one of ray's seeing eye Moles. I know Magoo is his favorite, but I hear Helen is on the trading block. Better hurry.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
I miss Vermont

Reply?

Post by I miss Vermont »

How come this guy didn't get a real reply?
I think its a good question. I know due to 9-11 packages from overseas will be getting a closer look, and plan to buy strickly here myself!
And I would think the retailers would jump at the chance for more income, but the retailer must carry the products. No tickee no laundree.

Responce Requested :?

IMV