Facts: North Korea

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Facts: North Korea

Post by Viking45 »

In all honesty North Korean people are to be pitied not hated. I had no idea they were treated this way- http://villageofjoy.com/north-korea-mos ... the-world/
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Re: Facts: North Korea

Post by tr4252 »

Sounds like a gigantic Jonestown.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Without even reading that I can tell you the problem is the Kims and their bad hair. Waste them and their enforcers, north korea will straighten up fast.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I really don't have the words to describe what I felt after watching this.
Truly he was the most evil man on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrTf4
Krab-E

Post by Krab-E »

Even China's told 'em to pull their heads in.
I'd rather have a Bottle-in-Front-of-me, than a Frontal-Lobotomy!
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Here's my take on it. I double quadripple american imperialist capitalist pig-dog dare him to do it. Seriously, he poses no threat. Obonobo needs to go onstage and tell him to shove his Juche Tower up his *ick, and cancel all the aid we send. I seriously doubt he has the testicular fortitude to do jack crack more than possibly fire one artillery piece.

If he does do anything? Pffffft! His best troops live on 800 calories a day. Heck with a hand grenade, toss a quarter pounder with cheese in the middle of a platoon of 'em, and watch the feeding frenzy ensue. Leave a pile of burgers wired to a claymore. Nork army would be decimated in 15 minutes.

If by some fluke he does nuke DC? Do we lose anything?
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (5.88 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

True. But in time he could be a threat. For now he just likes to blow smoke and likes the sound of his own voice.

We have to remember for decades the N. Koreans have been brought up brain washed to hate Americans so this fat child with a bad haircut was raised in that same mentality.
After reading an article about when that idiot basketball player went over there one realizes this guy really is just a child-like individual...a very simple person,a very frightened person.
When people are scared they talk loudly and this is what this kid is doing.

It's hard to imagine an entire country of brainwashed people but I think many are just scared and go along with the charade.
After reading a little more this guy does not have "absolute" power,kind of like Ahmadinejad.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

They'll take a fair long time to be a problem. I think they're the only remaining anti-western hard line commies left. They can't last on their own. With that being said, we have two choices: invade or whack the one eyed weasel.

Yeah, they're fed propaganda. That's all they're fed. Feed the folk food, and watch them flee the fat faggot. Seriously, stop with the aid, starve them down, let them come out on their own.

Pic related: it's a Nork MLRS.
Attachments
1362692472361.jpg
1362692472361.jpg (27.76 KiB) Viewed 5380 times
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

They have a million and a half troop army but it is obsolete to say the least. Even their rifle is the worst version of an AK you can get.
The ammo is left over from a few decades and stored in a nice damp/dank environment. You know nothing can go wrong there.
The numbers on my Russian made watch probably has more radioactivity than their Black Cat missile. However it is amazing they got a craft in space using gun powder :lol:
Love the "Missile Tractor". Is that amphibious? :lol: They even converted a hay wagon to pull their launchers.
1902 called,they want their military back :lol:

The more I learn about the North the more I just want to take a belt to fat-boy's ass and send him to bed without supper.
I almost feel sorry for the little sack of crap. All he really wants to do is play his X-Box and listen to Justin Bieber records :lol:

They say the country is about the size of Mississippi but MS has a population of 2,984,926 and N. Korea has 24,554,000
Holy cow,no wonder they are starving. The only "fat guy" in the country is the little runt with a bad haircut :lol:
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Alright, how bout this one? This camo is f'awesome! And the firing stance... and the flninching? Seriously, look at the dude on the left. That's not just epicanthic fold. That dude's eyes are closed.

When did you handle a nork AK?

Did you notice the fire extinguishers on the hay wagons?
Attachments
lkKnRYm.jpg
lkKnRYm.jpg (155.41 KiB) Viewed 5366 times
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

with that camo, they look like gecko's with bad hats :lol: :lol: :lol:
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Now if they were just hocking car insurance instead of communism....
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:with that camo, they look like gecko's with bad hats :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Found some more pics and put some captions below. :lol:
Attachments
Him don't like me much,everyone get's a ghillie suit and I get some grass glued to my helmet and a chrome-plated machine gun.
Him don't like me much,everyone get's a ghillie suit and I get some grass glued to my helmet and a chrome-plated machine gun.
5211578f.jpg (87.22 KiB) Viewed 5345 times
Got anything good to eat in there?<br />A Ho-Ho or a Ding Dong maybe.
Got anything good to eat in there?
A Ho-Ho or a Ding Dong maybe.
kim-da-01.jpg (463.59 KiB) Viewed 5345 times
The Deluxe Edition comes equipped with cassette player and mud flaps.
The Deluxe Edition comes equipped with cassette player and mud flaps.
tracked_armour.jpg (57.53 KiB) Viewed 5345 times
Safety First: Each truck &quot;will&quot; be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
Safety First: Each truck "will" be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
147887.jpg (123.34 KiB) Viewed 5345 times
On the plus side making uniforms is simplified because everyone in N.Korea is the same size.<br />Could be why there is no amusement parks there,no one is tall enough to ride the roller coaster.
On the plus side making uniforms is simplified because everyone in N.Korea is the same size.
Could be why there is no amusement parks there,no one is tall enough to ride the roller coaster.
north-korea.jpg (187.02 KiB) Viewed 5345 times
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

Ya viking, they are basically indoctrinated 24/7 from birth....i don't blame the people. If you were brought up like that you would go with it to its all they know. The leaders, they know better. They know they are controlling these people, they know whats on the outside world. I heard the leader of NK imports tons of high class whisky or something.

Some day they will be liberated i feel...how long it takes them who knows.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Those trucks actually look kinda awesome. I kinda wish the sovavto site was still working. I'd send you all there.