TINY IS GOD

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
DENNIS (HATES KRIS BLADES

TINY IS GOD

Post by DENNIS (HATES KRIS BLADES »

IN THESE TIMES WHEN EVERY ONE IS TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF ON THE NET ALONG COMES THIS STRAGHT SHOOTING SEE WHAT YOU GET NO BULLSHIT MAN (TINY) I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR HIS QUALITY, DELIEVERY TIME, OR ALL AND ALL SERVICE
DENNIS
(I HATE KRIS BLADES)
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Tough Shit Dennis,I do like Kris Blades.I also like TINY!Cheers the spotlight kid. :lol:
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Dennis,

Just be thankful we can get ANY of these wonderful blades here in the USA. I'm not a big wiggly blade fan, but they are nice for conversation when showing off the collection. Most people gravitate toward them before the other blades. Anyway, I'm sure Mr. Tiny is enjoying his new exaltation you have bestowed upon him, but I'm not completely convinced. If that was the truth, then he would snap his fingers and give me a new Harley along with free blades.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz

Post by Guest »

the spotlight kid wrote:Tough Shit Dennis,I do like Kris Blades.I also like TINY!Cheers the spotlight kid. :lol:
WHATEVER SPINS YOUR HAT!!! HATING KRIS BLADES IS AN IS AN INSIDE JOKE WITH TINY THE LAST TIME WE SPOKE,
HAVE FUN :roll:

Post by Guest »

Doofus Emeritus wrote:Mr. Dennis,

Just be thankful we can get ANY of these wonderful blades here in the USA. I'm not a big wiggly blade fan, but they are nice for conversation when showing off the collection. Most people gravitate toward them before the other blades. Anyway, I'm sure Mr. Tiny is enjoying his new exaltation you have bestowed upon him, but I'm not completely convinced. If that was the truth, then he would snap his fingers and give me a new Harley along with free blades.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE , BUT COMPARED TO OTHER KNIFE SITES TINY'S CLOSE ENOUGH,, I PERSONALLY LIKE A BAYONET OR DAGGER BLADE MYSELF IN AN 18"
ENJOYED THE DAY :lol:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Dennis,

Kriss blades do not appeal to me either. I own none and do not plan to buy any. However, I recognize that they have a place in our hobby and respect the personal tastes of those who appreciate them. The funny thing is that my wife's name is Kris.

Jim
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Slappy-

Stop slappying your kris so much and having so much fun, you psychotic suomo, you. P.S. got a job opportunity for you, kettle wheel chock head man, in the great state of Fornicalia.

Mr.-Dennis-

If you would be so kind as to pull your lower lip over your head and swallow, you would then realize the beauty of a twisted blade.

Just trying to help-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
Could you make the skull turn the oposite direction now and then?
It might help when I get those dizzy spells, [no doubt the side effect of
one of my medications].
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

A Kriss reminds me of an ex [nice curves maybe, but not good for much].
BUT everyone should have one.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Corpse,

I see Mr. Dennis has struck a raw nerve with the sacred and highly coveted Wally Kriss blade. I was gonna warn him, but I knew you would step from your shadow and make the point semi-clear.

Mr. Dennis,

There's nothing more fun than to catch an intruder in the house (or daughters boyfriend) and thrust the wiggly blade into the mid section and give it a really good twist combined with a quick pull, thus exposing several feet of intestines and a few other internal organs. The bayonet blade (my favorite), doesn't have the gut scrambling design as that of the Kriss, but is also a good stabbing device. Remember, the duller the blade, the bigger the wound, making knife retrieval much easier, but then a blast from a 12GA sawed off can make things much quicker and give equal gratifying amounts of pleasure. I'm glad we had this discussion. I feel much better now.

Mr. Slappy,

Your baby pic did not reveal much wigglyness, but I'll take your word that it is that way now. I'm sure you have the matter well in Hand.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

I beleive that the Kriss blade is not very practical...but i also enjoy collecting them. They make a cool addition to my collection..
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Post by Guest »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, Mr. Slappy-

Stop slappying your kris so much and having so much fun, you psychotic suomo, you. P.S. got a job opportunity for you, kettle wheel chock head man, in the great state of Fornicalia.

Mr.-Dennis-

If you would be so kind as to pull your lower lip over your head and swallow, you would then realize the beauty of a twisted blade.

Just trying to help-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
MR. CORPSE.
LIKE I SAY WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT .. ITS JUST A KRIS BLADE REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING A DOT HEAD WITH A SHOE BOMB WOULD CARRY... BY ANY CHANCE DID YOU LIKE SHEMP BETTER THAN CURLY ?????
HAVE A GREAT DAY,
DENNIS
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

When using that "sawed-off" the SMALLEST shot size you can find is VERY amusing at the usual ranges for most "social work".
When my state had a bounty on porcupines many years ago I was out of buckshot one day and used #9s instead. I NEVER went back to buckshot.
Instead of several small holes it leaves one big tunnel you can almost see through. The longest shot was maybe 18' [5 meters].
Try THAT with a Kriss.

Post by Guest »

jim d, wrote:Dennis,

Kriss blades do not appeal to me either. I own none and do not plan to buy any. However, I recognize that they have a place in our hobby and respect the personal tastes of those who appreciate them. The funny thing is that my wife's name is Kris.

Jim
JIM,
OF COURSE THEY HAVE A PLACE IN A PERSON'S COLLECTION, SOME PEOPLE LOVE THEM.. I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE THEM
YOU HAVR FUN,
DENNIS

Post by Guest »

Vagrant wrote:When using that "sawed-off" the SMALLEST shot size you can find is VERY amusing at the usual ranges for most "social work".
When my state had a bounty on porcupines many years ago I was out of buckshot one day and used #9s instead. I NEVER went back to buckshot.
Instead of several small holes it leaves one big tunnel you can almost see through. The longest shot was maybe 18' [5 meters].
Try THAT with a Kriss.
PERFECT HOME DEFENSE , I HAVE A MOSSBERG, BARREL EVEN WITH THE TUBE, LOADED WITH BIRD SHOT , NO DIRTY HARRY DOWN THE BLOCK SHOOTER BUT ACROSS A LIVING ROOM,,, OH MY....

DENNIS