TINY IS GOD

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

So much for the anal retentive theory, unless he was planning on using the handle.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

It looks like a genuine cat fight between the guest's, they should just kriss and make up.... :wink: :wink:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It would be funny if they are the same person.
We sometimes "zing" each other in fun but, real hostility should be taken somewhere else.
slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

yea "burnin" each other outta fun is great but when it turns to fightin words, well shit we all have switchblades, it would get ugly round here lol
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Slappy,
we all have switchblades, it would get ugly round here lol

Half of us collect guns also, that can get messy and ugly. We could probably take a small country faster than the miltary. We wouldn'd issue
handguns just to officers EVERYBODY brings his own.
[Point man gets the 12 gauge].
slappy / psychoticsumo

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

ah yes. i won a trapshooting award back in 1997, but i havn't tried shooting since i been in the wheelchair, the range for pistols around here is on the 2nd floor.
race
Location: In Scottsdale, AZ where I'm very busy Hating Liberals and Loving Freedom /Autos are not illegal here

Received shipment from Tiny's, yesterday

Post by race »

Recieved my shipment yesterday from Tinys. A 9" simulated Ivory dagger stiletto and the Tomb Raider OTF. The Dagger Stiletto has a tight lock up, a good kick & snap when opening, absolutely no blade play and, best of all, came with a sharp blade and a nice sharp point right out of the box. I couldn't be more pleased with it. The Tomb Raider OTF has no blade play, a sharp blade, and works flawlessly. It feels substantial in the hand, and also has a good fast kick & snap (both going in and out). Today is a great day. Kudos to Tinys for there excellent merchandise and outstanding service.
Race; Hater of Liberals, Lover of firearms, Collector of Switchblades, Enjoyer of Freedom.