Proposal for Moderator, Poll

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Nominate Redeye for MOD?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Yes
70%
NO
22%
MAYBE (counts as a yes)
9%

Total votes: 23

whippersnapper

Re: Proposal for Moderator, Poll

Post by whippersnapper »

Yeah, having all the time zones covered is nice. I'm a night owl so I'm on in the wee hours more than during the day...I notice Bill D alot at night too.

Still wish I knew what happened to Milu. We didn't always see eye to eye, but he is a good guy and brought some good things to the forum. He seemed to just disappear. Hopefully he just got busy chasing Euro women and nothing bad happened.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I vote yes to Redeye and someone beat me to it but I was going to suggest the Tryke-Man myself.

That's funny,five people voted no on Redeye and two said maybe :lol:
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

I don't post here as often as I used to but as you are asking I would say include Mr. Tryker.