Mammoth Ivory's

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mammoth Ivory's

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Fellow Knife Enthusiast's,

Has anybody looked at the beautiful Mammoth Ivory's on Tiny's site? Now, I'm not trying to hawk knives for him, but until ya have a real Mammoth in the collection, yer missing something. I noticed #6 has been pulled of the page. I wonder who that may be.......

Best Regard's

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi Bonzo,Yeah they are all really cool looking knives.I just love Mammoth bark scales.I have a couple of sets I bought a few months ago and I am just waiting to find the right blades to put them on.I have also got a 6" Oosik dick that I can't decide what blade to embelish with it.I've just done a Mikov with sea cow bone.Came out pretty cool!In fact I have just ordered a couple of new knives from Knifeshop.They have a 3 1/2" bayonet blade,Pakka wood handles and are slightly reminicent of a Mikov type knife.Though these have a button release.May make good projects! Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Spotlight Kid,

Just ask ray about that Oosik dick. He's an expert in dicks, he handles them all the time, but then the last time I asked him if he could use another, he e-mailed me saying "not now, my house is full', but I really think he meant to say his mouth was full. :lol:

Hey ray,

I have your specs at the lab getting a high gloss spit shine. You'll love'em!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz