A few

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

A few

Post by Vagrant »

A few of my pics. are now available at http://www.msnusers.com/25fb590pc70rsh2uiltaric3f0
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Vagrant,

They want me to be a member but I'm not a "joiner."
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."

Post by 666 »

That goes for me to. My name and e-mail address is in a bit too many places now. Everytime I join something my spam gets worse. Can you put a few of your choice knife pictures on the forum??
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

aghh! then you have to join the group after the passport hassle. Foggetaboutit.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Sorry 'bout that. I didn't know you had to join. I'm still working on the posting thing, but sooner or later I'll get there.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Vagrant,

Sorry, I have to go along with "the herd."
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Vagrant, shoot em' my way.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"Sorry, I have to go along with "the herd."
Don't blame you at all I'd do the same.
Some time this coming weekend my Girlfriends son said he'd show me how to post pics instead of e-mailing them.
Thanks to everyone who's helped but sooner or later I'll learn.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Vagrant,
When you find out how it's done, could you post the method? I tried to attach a photo recently myself, but am too simple minded and made a mess of it.
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

tr4252 wrote:Vagrant,
When you find out how it's done, could you post the method? I tried to attach a photo recently myself, but am too simple minded and made a mess of it.
TR
Why do you think I need a kid??? They understand this stuff. Once I know how I'll be glad to help. [Many] others have offered to help me but I'm a very slow learner and need someone next to me to show me [and catch the tiny mistakes that can foul-up the proccess].
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Vagrant wrote:
tr4252 wrote:Vagrant,
TR
Why do you think I need a kid??? They understand this stuff. Once I know how I'll be glad to help. [Many] others have offered to help me but I'm a very slow learner and need someone next to me to show me [and catch the tiny mistakes that can foul-up the proccess].

Mr. TR,
Mr. Vagrant,

These links are for free hosting sites. Once you sign up and download your pics on the site, you can link them to here. Problems? Let me know. I'm sure Mr. J-Man or Mr. mrbigg will be willing to help as well. I'm only posting from work these days as my home pc crashed. Just remember, if you have the capability to e-mail pics, then you can download them to a hosting site. Thats the only way you can post pics here.

http://pics.apartment808.com
http://www.neffing.com/pics
http://fox302.com

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'll try one later tonight. [I tried one on Ramanon and IT crashed during the proccess. Now when I try them my auto log-in tells me I have the wrong password].
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'm registered with http://pics.apartment808.com/ How do I get pics to there? How to I get them from there to here? And who hid my Sambuca?