New Forum, Same Banter!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

New Forum, Same Banter!!!

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. & Mrs. Forumites,

Now that the tranisition seems to be running semi-smoothly and some of us have metamorphosed into this new demension of a very enlightened screen which makes my bloodshot eyes ache. Yes I do agree the print is too small, but hey, there appears to be a section here in Tiny's corner where Mr. Ego found it within his wisdom and grace to dump mindless brainpharts like me to express idiocy in it's plainest form. I tried to call Wally down at the hospital for some sort of feedback with this new forum thingy, but nurse Retchid said he locked himself in the masterbatoruim and won't come out. :!: It's obvious that Mr. ray needs to double up on his coke bottle bottom lenses to see the fine print, as I have not heard any banter from his toupee'd covered scalp lately. :P And then theres Mr. Tiny, who still can't get that green dye out of those tufts. If ya can dig up enough earwax, you may be able to smooth it back into a duck-tail, and try a little soap on top of yer head while yer at it. Look's like a friggin snow-storm when you ride yer bike. :P And maybe I can help get Mr. Vagrant get a Tiny's senior citizen discount on his next order. I am holding onto my seat to see what the future brings.

Best Regards Folks,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
tiny

Post by tiny »

Your on a roll Mr. Bonz! Looks like you found that "buzz" :P
(Now all you have to do is find a way to "eternalize" it)....

8)
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Tiny,

I see you added some links to your website. Babes forum just may get a doofus response. I am a big fan of the man show as well. Those blood&guts sites don't get much of my attention. I've spilled enough of that and watched enough get spilled in my line of work. Blades, beer, bikes & broads. What a combo! No, I have not found that particular buzz yet, but I did experience some other fine buzz over my self imposed 3-day weekend. I hate work.

Best Regards,

Bonz[/b]
In Search of the Eternal Buzz