The Imposter

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

The Imposter

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Forumites,

It has become somewhat clear to me that there is an imposter amongst us who has recently undergone a perverted sex change and is attempting to build a web based on someone elses 12 legged reputation. The Bonz has sluethed this one out and I would have to say the joke is on him (now her) or should I say he/she is a joke. For someone to say that they are the famed BW, and of course is not, is an insult to the integrity of this forum, it's members, Mr. Tiny, and leastly, BW, who does not post here, but who knows if she may jump her web. The post's were too short to be that of BW. I have a gut feeling that it was some slob who was tired of being a man and decided to ditch his weenie and testosterone factory to attempt what only God can truly make, a woman. So, I hear there's no more frolicking at Cape Cod for Vini and his buddie Roger Rumprider. I talked to one of the local Bull Dykes here on Mt. Zoomie, and she has a friend in the Bronx named Suction Cup Sally and her lover Linda lip Licker, who had a Gene Simmons tongue transplant. I hope your happy now Ms. doris AirVini, I'm sure your name will appear on VHS tapes everywhere located behind the black curtain at a local video store near you.

Breast Regard's Ms. Sex Change Queer,

Bonz
Last edited by Doofus Emeritus on Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Bonz, et al.,

A modest proposal:

I agree that The Imposter is annoying at best, and does no credit to him/her/itself, the forum, or knife collecting. I propose that rather than replying to his/her/its postings (which seems to be what motivates him/her/it, lapping up the vitriol), we adopt a policy of non-response, ignoring him/her/it. Notwithstanding some of the rhetoric used by you and others in replying to The Imposter, indifference is the greatest insult anyone can offer. After all, do you really feel that he/she/it deserves all the time and energy that's been afforded to him/her/it? I don't think so.

Greyblade
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Grayblade,

Ah! Such great words of wisdom from the instigator extroidinaire! You are however, absolutley correct my friend. From this day, where the sun now stands, I will avoid confrontations with he/she/it queer reprobate forever.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Bonz,

We shall have peace in our time. :D

There is a time for instigating (extraordinaire or not), and a time to refrain from instigating, and this am one of 'em. :wink:

By the way, it's "Greyblade" with two "e"s and one "a". 8)

GrEyblAdE
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Mr.Greyblade,I agree.Nuff Said! 8) Cheers the spotlight kid.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Greyblade-

Gee whiz, if we don't respond post, does that mean I should respond post using only the space bar? A little help over here behind the dumpster, please.

AS ever,

Ypur ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Professor Corpse,

I'm proposing that none of us give The Imposter what he/she/it wants - our time taken to respond. If you think that a nimble tickling of the old spacebar is appropriate, then go ahead. Personally, I think it's a waste of time reading his/her/its babbling, and even more so in replying to it. Don't get me wrong - I like to waste time as much as the next guy, but not on this crap. :wink:

Say, is that a real Dempsey you're hiding behind? Cool!!! 8)

Greyblade
Last edited by Greyblade on Thu Jul 18, 2002 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Greyblade is absolutely correct. Responding to idiotic posts only clogs the forum and grants power to those who post the trash to disrupt our forum.

Jim
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Yo jim,

I like the way you think. I always think highly of people who agree with me. :wink:

Greyblade
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

I can tell you all for a fact that the Doris in question is NOT BW and not from So. Cal. How do I know? Well our dear deceased friend Mr. Wally had made a few inquireis as to the contents under my hat, suffice it to say it is top secret and if I told you I'd have to torture all of you using my infamous comfy chair and soft pillow.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Nobody expects the comfy chair.