A joke contest...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

Re: A joke contest...

Post by missaman »

thatoneguy wrote:A man is dating three women and is trying to decide which one to marry. As a test he gives each one $5000 and tells them to spend it all. The first one buys all new outfits for herself and tells the man "I bought these clothes so i will look beautiful for you because i love you" He is impressed and goes on to the second woman. She has bought him new knives and clothes and says "I want you to look perfect and be happy because i love you" Again he is very impressed. The third woman has spent all her money on investments, tripling the $5000 and giving him back his money, saying "I invested my money so we will have a good future because i love you". Very impressed, the man thinks long and hard about who to pick, he then chooses the woman with the largest breasts
Many good jokes but....
I liked this one the best Mr Thatone guy pm me your addy and I will send you your prize :!:
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Congradulations oneguy, a great joke!

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
thatoneguy

Post by thatoneguy »

Just got it, thanks Missa :mrgreen:
missaman

Post by missaman »

My pleasure
Missa