In case you missed it part II

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BennytheBlade

In case you missed it part II

Post by BennytheBlade »

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/08/24/geoghan/

Perhaps there should be a John Druce day.
I dont know what Druce did to get put in jail, but he has done at least one good thing in his life.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

One less piece of shit in this world.At least it's a start!Rot in hell Mutha F*cker! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

They should put everyone of those freaks in the same cell, one at a time!
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

This all happened in my neck of the woods. Benny the paper is dtd August 25th. Since then Druce has tried and almost suceeded in commiting suicide. You wouldn't believe the same people who called for the priests head are aghast at how something like this could happen. People are so fucked up. I figure at around $70,000 it costs the taxpayers to keep snot like him away they should rejoice. They are calling for an investigation and the whole nine yards. I think no matter what most people say there are far more people with an aversion to violence then the media,and others would have us believe and I'm glad I'm not one of them. May the Priest sizzle where he hypocriticly railed against.
PB
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. PushButton,

Maybe Druce was one of the victims? Any man of the cloth who uses the cloth as a way to gain trust in young people then abuses them deserves the just punishment. No sympathy here.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bonz
From all I have read about Druce he was never molested but was a full blown nutcase. He was always in serious trouble and he had a mental disorder. He was also doing life so had nothing to lose. The priest was lucky he didn't get the old doused with gas mixed with liquid soap treatment while locked in his cell. Thats what the bastard deserved strangulation was to easy on him. We have so many priest trials and what nots going on here you can't tell the players without a program. Hey you offer a guy the chance to spend his life around men without any women what kind of whack jobs is it attracting.Churches have become pedophile nesting ground its also a gay mens nesting spot. I could give 2 shits about the gay men since they are not harming children.You take 10 men who want to be priests and I'll bet you the farm maybe one really believes in what he;s doing the rest are loser outcast deviants. As long as I'm ranting just remember when it comes to light that you heard me say this. Santa Clause! Talk about a pedophiles dream job having little kids climbing over him all day. That would be like us getting jobs as playboy photographers or smut stars. Man Santa is so fucking together for his stint cause he has to make the most of it cause it's only about a month out of the year he's in babyrapers heaven. And don't worry sooner or later it will come to light . I bet half of them have records for doing kids shit. The stores pay em shit and by the time they got any answers if they did check on him he would be gone since the seasons so short. That reminds me when I have more time let me tell you about the EasterBunny.
PB
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

Religion is a sketchy subject for me.
Back when i was born and i was suppose to be baptised, my grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer. So as you can tell that was a little more important.
I do believe in god and heaven, and I hope to one day go up there....
Anyways, to go on to the rant part. Really it comes down to the fact he deserved it. A life is a fragile thing but he already broke it when he decided to go wrong.
I look at all the religions also when this subject comes up, just because you only hear about it happening in the Catholic religion. Now I am not damning them or saying it is bad, but they are the only religion in which priests take an oath of celebasy. Now you should already start to think when your doing this because you cannot pass on your family name, have a child, or even enjoy one of the "simpler pleasures" in life.
Although some catholic priests do marry and break their oath to never make love (trust me some of my family is catholic and know priests who do this.) With how far religion goes back i do not think they are going to change their ways anytime soon.
I do think they should come up with a way to make it stop.
And yes the guy did deserve it.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

As you sew, so shall you reap.
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Happy to have a chance to vent here. The churchs' reputation has long been in need of a good tarnishing. As I mentioned in another post, I went to a catholic school as a youngster. Though I never saw or heard of any sexual abuse being done there, none of it surprised me when this stuff was exposed in the news. These people are insane, and their rationale that God is their source of guidance is as blasphemous as burning a cross in front of someones house.
By todays standards, my classmates and I suffered lots of physical abuse, under the"spare the rod, spoil the child" principle. Bruises on the butt, hours of standing in a corner, bruised knuckles and the occasional bloody nose were far from uncommon. I was an energetic kid, and attracted these punishments like a magnet. On one occasion, after falling down in the snow covered parking lot during a game of kickball, the nun who taught my class and the sister surperior of the school tried to force me to take off my wet pants and wear a girls' uniform jumper for the afternoon. I wish I could say I fought them to a draw, but instead I just went numb as a zombie. Didn't refuse, but I just couldn't put the dress on. I think I'd have been scarred for life if I'd gone back to the class in that dress. Instead they slapped me around for a while, the main reason being my refusal to obey their orders. That was 4th or 5th grade. On another occasion I was made to spend my lunch and recess hour in the convent basement, for my "refusal" to learn a poem, every day for about a 2 weeks or so.
I joke about it now. I say it was all due to a little misunderstanding (they thought I was the antichrist), but my sympathy and admiration goes to those who have suffered real trauma at the hands of these people. It must have taken a lot of courage to speak up in this society which accuses the victim, and the wall of denial the church has built really deserves to be pulled down on their heads.
On the positive side, I do have nice handwriting.
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"On the positive side, I do have nice handwriting. "

LOL
[From writing one hundred times "I will not----"]?
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

I went to public school where they couldn't touch me but I noticed that my Catholic friends were a lot smarter than I was. :?

On another subject - Oscar De La Hoya was ROBBED tonight! :shock: I say that even though I bet on Shane Mosley.

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Vagrant wrote:As you sew, so shall you reap.
IMO Vagrant said it the best.
I try most times not to blast any religion (except Islam) I think this is another case of a bad apple in a place of power and community trust. Any time a person with power/trust violates the community the out cry can be heard for miles and miles. I do believe in a higher power and we'll all have to face a judgement day. I can only hope that I'll be judged with a little less of a standard than I've passed judgement with.

SD
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

The Falcon wrote: On another subject - Oscar De La Hoya was ROBBED tonight! :shock:
The Falcon

Not with a switch I hope :lol:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

TR,

I too went to Catholic school before the nuns gave up torture. On another positive note, you probably can spell well and have good grammar.

Jim
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Jim D
You're correct, and sometimes I forget that there was a plus side to all that. My comments (whining) about that period have taken on the character of stand up comedy, as my friends will confirm. I don't seem to have suffered any permanent damage, and usually talk about these things with a sense of humor.
Also, we shouldn't forget that at that time, parents had no problem giving a kid a spontaneous slap or whatever when they acted up. My mother, rest her soul, could slap a face at fifty paces, blindfolded, with incredible accuracy and speed.
The thing about these (dominican) nuns though, was the total lack of understanding of how children work. Go figure; who'd be the best type of person to guide a kid through those wonder bread years? Probably not a celebate woman in a male dominated environment, forced to wear a silly costume every day. I think they were especially at a loss when dealing with boys. However, I'm sure they also had their problems, and sometimes (ok, most of the time) I show a lack of empathy myself. I wonder too how my female peers were affected by the experience.
I'm happy to say that my attitude toward women wasn't negatively affected. I didn't consider the nuns to be women; even as a child I could see the difference. And, I think I have a sense of morality that is uncommonly solid and socially oriented, though at times this has handicapped me in dealing with people who respect no rules.
So thank you, sincerely, for the reality check.
TR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?