What About Bowie Knives?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Sybersnott

What About Bowie Knives?

Post by Sybersnott »

Correct me if I'm wrong... but it seems this forum generally goes for the small folder/fixed blades. Not me. :?

I like big bowie knives. I'd like to buy and collect them - is there a place anyone could recommend for me? Don't get me wrong, I like smaller blades too! Matter of fact, I just bought one yesterday - it's a Magnum stainless folder 3 inch blade; real nice. :D

Anyhow, thanks for the help. I like this site, and will be a frequent visitor to talk about and learn about blades and related items! :wink:
Certified Captain Of Crush
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Snot,

I would have to say that switchblades are the more popular items here, but you are certainly free to talk about any type of knife you may want. I have over 70 switchblades in my collection, not many folders, infact, I gave most my folders to my son and started concentrating on switches. I do have a few really nice WWI bayonets that are cool. Sorry, no Bowies, I have nothing against them, I just don't have any. Try Bladeauction.com or E-bay. Gunbroker.com may have some as well. Good luck.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz

Post by Guest »

Contact Hubertus, they have tons of Bowies.
http://www.hubertus-solingen.de/
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'm sure there are forums that talk about Bowies more than we do, but
I'm not familiar with them. For sites that sell Bowies try http://www.linder.de
it's not the easiest site in world to work with but they have great Bowies.
We're mostly Switchbalde people here but, feel free to post anything, and see what responses you get. I'm sure someone here can have more info than we are aware of.