33 cm Picklocks?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Zack

33 cm Picklocks?

Post by Zack »

I know there's some info on the other forums about these, but does anybody think there's a chance that they will be become widely available after the initial run, or will I have to reserve one now?
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

There might be some left, but I probably wouldn't chance it. As I remember there were like 90 of the FB 2002 knives and I don't think any were left over. However I think Knifeshop got 30 more, and I don't think they have sold theirs. Since they said they wesre making 150, there'd probably be more of a chance of some left, but since they are supposedly making these even nicer maybe not.

:D :D :D
Zack

Post by Zack »

Mr. Dweller:
Yeah, sounds like a good idea to hold off. It does sound like they're gonna be healthy, though. We'll see what happens...