Sale at Poorfish

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tanto27

Sale at Poorfish

Post by tanto27 »

Anyone order over the weekend at poorfish? Had a 25% sale and everything was cheaper than anything that could be found. Could have got the Cold Steel Rajah II fro like $73!!! What cool stuff did everyone else get?
turbo_dog

Re: Sale at Poorfish

Post by turbo_dog »

I've never looked at the site until I just read your post. I wish I had known about the sale.

I just saw that I could have gotten the Buck 55 I just ordered for my son for $6 less than I just paid for it. And if it was 25% off, it would have been $13 less!

But I just signed up for email updates, so I won't miss the next one.
Tom19176

Re: Sale at Poorfish

Post by Tom19176 »

I ordered from them on Sat. Got 4 knives at 25% off their already fairly low prices, BUT they did raise the prices a slight bit on the ones I ordered friday morning just before the sale! It made my purchase more like 20% off due to the increase.....