The 11th husband

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Milu

The 11th husband

Post by Milu »

11th Husband...

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm still a Virgin".

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

"Husband # 2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me."

"Husband # 3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up."

"Husband # 4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver."

"Husband # 5 was an Engineer, he understood the basic process but he wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art method."

"Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not."

"Husband # 7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it..."

"Husband # 8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it."

"Husband # 9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it."

"Husband # 10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was lick it..... God I miss him."

" But now that I've married you, I'm so excited".

"Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?"

"You're with the "GOVERNMENT"

This time I KNOW I'M gonna get screwed."
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: The 11th husband

Post by Vagrant »

:lol: